Windows 10: KB4516077 it will make some PCs printer spooler service error.

Discus and support KB4516077 it will make some PCs printer spooler service error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; if i am the only person who facing this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex.wu_479, Sep 26, 2019.

1. KB4516077 it will make some PCs printer spooler service error.

if i am the only person who facing this issue?

:)

Alex.wu_479, Sep 26, 2019

2. Printer Spooler Service will not start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the methods given below to resolve this issue:

Method 1:

Delete the pending files in printer folder and check:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc in the search field and press enter.
    • In the Services listed stop the Print Spooler service.
    • In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder below, and open the PRINTERS.
    C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS

• Click on Continue or Yes (if prompted by UAC) to approve opening the PRINTERS folder.
    • Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder until it is empty, and then close Windows Explorer. Note: DO NOT DELETE the PRINTERS folder itself. Only delete its contents.

Open Services, and start the Print Spooler service.

Method 2:

Let's start the all the dependencies service for the printer spooler service. Follow the steps provided.

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc in the search field and press ENTER.
    • Scroll down toPrint spooler.
    • Right click and click properties, click the tab “Dependencies”
    • Note all of the dependent services listed, and then close thePrint Spooler Properties window.

If any of the dependent services are missing or cannot be started, try uninstalling all installed printer drivers and then reinstalling them.

Method 3:

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to install the latest driver for the printers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps. You can also refer to the article mentioned below if the issue persists.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Method 4:

You may also try to temporarily disable security software from the computer and try to print. If you are able to print, you may contact the security software Manufacturer and check if you need to change any settings

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable your antivirus software. If you do have
    to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Error 1053 Printer Spooler

Hi Ann Marie,

This error mostly occurs when you're trying to install a printer or when printing a document. It indicates that the spooler service is unable to register its status in service control manager. To troubleshoot your printer issue, you can check
    Gwen_2012's answer on this link. Some users found her
    answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided. This also applies to Windows 10.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

KB4516077 it will make some PCs printer spooler service error.

Print spooler wont start- error 0x800706b9

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with starting print spooler service and receive error code
    0x800706b9. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the make and model of the printer?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect printer settings.

2. Printer services are corrupt or not started.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and run Printer troubleshooter. Check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to follow these steps and check it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, type
      services.msc in run window and press Enter.

• In services, stop "Print Spooler" service.

• In Windows explorer, navigate to the following folder location and open "PRINTERS" folder.

• C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS

• Click "Continue" or "Yes", if message prompts.

• Delete all files in "PRINTERS" folder and then close Windows explorer.

• Note: Please do not delete "PRINTERS" folder. Only delete its contents.

• Open services, and start "Print Spooler" service.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

KB4516077 it will make some PCs printer spooler service error.

1. KB4516077 it will make some PCs printer spooler service error. - Similar Threads - KB4516077 PCs printer

2. Printer Spooler is corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Spooler is corrupted: I have upgraded to Windows 11 on a Dell tower. I replaced an old printer with an HP laser 1001 printer. This works fine with other computers in the house. However on the Dell, the printer connects but the print spooler doesn't work so I can't print anything. I have tried...
  3. printer spooler service stops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer spooler service stops: Why does printer spooler service stop when installing printer drivers? This causes driver install to fail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler-service-stops/f16d0199-94b7-4da4-9a35-58dde3553eb7
  4. Printer Spooler service renamed to just Spooler service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Spooler service renamed to just Spooler service: We have a Windows 10 computer that is unable to print as the Print Spooler service is not running and will not start. When I look in Services, I see that the Printer Spooler service is renamed to just Spooler service. Any suggestions on how this could have happened? Is...
  5. printer offline and print spooler errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer offline and print spooler errors: recent updates have caused problems printing Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-and-print-spooler-errors/9af882cd-be99-4d89-95f6-d4ee3343da1b
  6. Printer Spooler

Printer Spooler: For the past month My printer has stopped working sometime around a mid June update from windows.. When is the problem going to be addressed and FIXED!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler/7f0be447-483b-43d1-a823-2b4be64fb567
  7. Printer spooler service in Windows 10 / 2004 not working

Printer spooler service in Windows 10 / 2004 not working: Day after Windows 10 / 2004 update, printer did not work. The service program says that everything, i.e., spoolsv, is running o.k. But apparently the program continues to crash, with no explanation. Have done Avast and Microsoft latest virus scans and this turns out to...
  8. printer spooler error

printer spooler error: I have a printer spooler error, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler-error/1bd87395-dfde-4641-bc36-89a2e3a81ce3
  9. Printer Spooler

Printer Spooler: My printer spooler simply will not start on Windows 10. I have hit the window + R buttons, then clicks start for the printer spooler (because it said the the status is "stopped". At this point, this is what popped up. I am 100% lost - what can / should I do. [ATTACH]...
  10. Printer spooler

Printer spooler: Printer spooler system is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler/c64e5600-b714-4b33-8f17-0a931f2b8cb0
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4516077 print spooler

2. KB4516077 problem with printing