Windows 10: KB4522741 causes Blue screen when connected to wifi on Surface 3

Discus and support KB4522741 causes Blue screen when connected to wifi on Surface 3 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; KB4522741 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 and Windows Server 1903 RTM was installed yesterday and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tomscot2, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Tomscot2 Win User

KB4522741 causes Blue screen when connected to wifi on Surface 3

KB4522741 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 and Windows Server 1903 RTM was installed yesterday and this morning when I connected to my wifi network I go blue screens time after time. After uninstalled the update, it works fine. I don't how to report this to MS.

:)

Tomscot2, Nov 3, 2019

2. Surface 3 connection to WiFi network

I am attempting to sign into a known wifi network that requires a user name and password (which I have). My name and password work on all my devices BUT the surface 3. Once I input the username and password, the screen boots me to the bottom of the list
    and asks for the name and password 3+ times before it tells me I cannot connect to the network. Any thoughts or recommendations on how to get into this network? The Surface 3 works beautifully at my home on my home wifi, which is only password encrypted

Thank you

AllisonGambucci, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Ethan Z. Win User
    WiFi Adapter Causing Blue Screens in Windows 10

So basically, a little while ago I asked a question that my computer keeps on blue screening. I ended up fixing the problem by uninstalling my graphics driver, but I installed it back because it created a few problems. Now I have blue screens whenever I
    move my computer or just randomly at random times when I'm using it. However, I used BlueScreenView (third-party software) to see what was causing my blue screens. I found out that my network adapter was causing the problem. The Blue Screen stopcode was 0x000001d3
    and it said it was caused by the driver Qcamain10x64.sys which it said was my WiFi adapter. So I disabled it and booted up my computer and everything worked fine, no blue screen no problems, except one MAJOR problem, I had no WiFi Connection. So I re-enabled
    my network adapter and the blue screens came back. Can somebody please suggest a way I can deal with that driver (e.g. installing another driver) and solve my blue screens? I would appreciate it a lot!

Computer Info:

• Asus TP200SA
    • Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core (2.16GHz)
    • Intel HD Graphics
    • 4GB RAM
    • 64GB Storage
    • Running Windows Version 10240

Ethan Z., Nov 3, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

1. KB4522741 causes Blue screen when connected to wifi on Surface 3 - Similar Threads - KB4522741 causes Blue

2. Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi: Hello, I have seen different people with the same-ish problem, but each with different solutions, depending on the minidump file. Mine, the latest, can be found here. My mother changed internet provider, and now that I am back for the holiday season I can't connect to the...
  3. Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi: Hello, I have seen different people with the same-ish problem, but each with different solutions, depending on the minidump file. Mine, the latest, can be found here. My mother changed internet provider, and now that I am back for the holiday season I can't connect to the...
  4. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: Link of Minidump belowhttps://okcconventioncenter-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/tmartin_okc-cc_com/EuF51CVNV-5PnxyWk8Ur3zMBtGhJBwTCuzlskltpVOmb3g?e=0Fz9FLHP ProBook 450 G7I have four of these laptops that do the same thing. When connecting to wireless network I get blue...
  5. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: Link of Minidump belowhttps://okcconventioncenter-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/tmartin_okc-cc_com/EuF51CVNV-5PnxyWk8Ur3zMBtGhJBwTCuzlskltpVOmb3g?e=0Fz9FLHP ProBook 450 G7I have four of these laptops that do the same thing. When connecting to wireless network I get blue...
  6. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. my wifi adapter causes blue screen as soon as it connects to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my wifi adapter causes blue screen as soon as it connects to wifi: I am using https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07YBS7C4R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 this model. It's fine with my other wifi adapter, but this one causes blue screen.However, I manually downloaded RTL8811AU driver from realtek webpage. And it kinda...
  8. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: My GIG: HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0132tx I'm using this machine for 4 months now and I'm very much satisfied with the performance! Wireless Network Adapter: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo The Problem: 1. Random Blue Screen Error...
  9. Slooooow wifi connection on surface 3 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slooooow wifi connection on surface 3 pro: Suddenly I am experiencing very slow wifi speeds on my surface 3 pro. On all my other devices (desktop and iPhone) I get around 150 Mbs. Now on the Surface, I am getting under 30 Mbs. Recently I have added Version 1909 build:18363.476. I have removed the Marvell Wifi driver...
  10. KB4522741 causes problem with iCloud / Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4522741 causes problem with iCloud / Outlook: Following installation of KB4522741, I noticed that Outlook was no longer showing the iCloud calendar. After several hours going down blind alleys (including researching the message Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your...
Tags: