Windows 10: KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller made my Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on...

Discus and support KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller made my Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller made my Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on the ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 failed. Translated by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davihuan, Oct 7, 2019.

1. davihuan Win User

KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller made my Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on...

KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller made my Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on the ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 failed.

Translated by Google Translate.

All of my external USB devices failed after I went to work today. The result of the final check was that the Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on the ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 failed. The error message is Object Name already exists. Code 31. Then I repeatedly removed the device and then did a hardware change scan several times. There was no way to solve this problem, then I started my debugging process.

First of all, I removed the KB4524147 first, then it didn't work after rebooting. I also did several removals and hardware change scans. It didn't work, so I started to remove all the software related to Thunderbolt, from the software with the latest installation date. After I started the removal, and after the reboot, I started to update the latest major and recommended firmware and drivers with Lenovo Vantage, and all UEFI / Thunderbolt / Intel ME Firmwares were updated.

After plugging in the ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2, the above Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller is still in a failed state. I came to think of one thing. I recently tested the VirtualHere USB Server function, so I installed VirtualHere USB Controller on my computer. I guess I probably have this problem left. After I removed all the Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller with the exclamation mark and the VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller, after the hardware change scan, the Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller function on the ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 returned to normal.

So the war criminals are KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller, the victim is the Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on the ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2, and then I am the unfortunate lightning rod that Google can't find the result.

ref: http://500.wpa.tw/2019/10/if-you-install-kb4524147-it-may-cause.html

#KB4524147 #VirtualHere

:)

davihuan, Oct 7, 2019

2. USB-IF xHCI USB HOST Controller

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website and download the drivers.

For more information refer the below link.

USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller issues...

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 7, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 7, 2019
  4. spluff Win User

KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller made my Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on...

Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error

this fixed the Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error and now I have a Via USB 3 Root hub error... Any ideas?

spluff, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. KB4524147 and VirtualHere USB 3 XHCI Controller made my Intel USB 3.1 XHCI Controller on... - Similar Threads - KB4524147 VirtualHere USB

2. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Driver failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-failed/bf6227f7-d6db-4ada-baae-b590943ea76b
  3. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Driver failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-failed/bf6227f7-d6db-4ada-baae-b590943ea76b
  4. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10: Last night I install an update from windows 10 update manager which is recommended by windows 10. After the installation my USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller is not working, showing USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10.I have 3 USB ports, none of them are...
  6. USB XHCI Complaint Host Controller

USB XHCI Complaint Host Controller: Lenovo Yoga 460 showing an error on USB xHCI complaint Host Controller. Tried to update but it says best drivers already installed. Tried formating the PC the same issue. The Touch Camera Fingerprint Sensors USB ports They have stopped working. The other issue is that it...
  7. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller not working. Only 1 USB port working and PC won't...

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller not working. Only 1 USB port working and PC won't...: Yesterday, all of a sudden after a 'update and restart' all of my usb ports stopped working, except for one usb port on which I'm using my mouse. After some time I found the Bluetooth to be missing as well.When contacted Microsoft support Executive, I found 'USB xHCI...
  8. usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10): Hello, I've had this issue before but don't know how I solved it. It was in 2018 I created a thread about it on here. I'm going to install two windows updates that have come up with hopes of it fixing the issues: 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based...
  9. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Exclamation Point

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Exclamation Point: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller is showing an Exclamation Point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-exclamation/48b27e3a-6158-48f6-919e-efcff996bcf9
  10. Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error

Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error: I have a gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H which uses the via chipset for USB (VIA VL800 chip) I have an error in system device for Usb xHCI Compliant host controller I am just wondering what drivers I can use for this? Also I didn't load any other drivers for my mobo - is this...
Tags: