Windows 10: KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved

Discus and support KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install KB4528760 and I got BSOD “KMODE Exception Not Handled” Fortunately Windows 10 rebooted several times and uninstalled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Scott.G Sinclair, Jan 28, 2020.

1. KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved

I tried to install KB4528760 and I got BSOD “KMODE Exception Not Handled”

Fortunately Windows 10 rebooted several times and uninstalled the update.

I then ran whocrashed utility and analysed the Crash dump.

https://download.cnet.com/WhoCrashed/3000-2094_4-75205821.html

On Tue 28/01/2020 16:39:28 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: arcsec.sys ArcSec+0x6D3A
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8034C09BDD5, 0x0, 0xCCCC
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating thermal issue or because of a buggy driver.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: arcsec.sys .
    Google query: arcsec.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

arcsec.sys is part of Total Media Theatre - I renamed that file arcsec.sys.old and I was able to install the KB4528760 update.

I have now had to manually uninstalled Total Media Theatre software.

I hope this helps

:)

Scott.G Sinclair, Jan 28, 2020

2. I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Jan 28, 2020
  3. KMode Exception Not Handled BSOD

Started receiving this lovely error yesterday Getting BSOD KMode Exception Not handled. Tried updating the drivers, tried setting what the power buttons do. I tried CCcleaner, Virus Scans, Tried setting a dump folder. And I still get the Same BSOD with no additional Errors other than KMode Exception not handled. Please helpAttachment 182877

RikoTravis, Jan 28, 2020
  4. KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved

Rolando Vil, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved

1. KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved - Similar Threads - KB4528760 boot error

2. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi,I was trying to clone my system to new SSD with Samsung data migration tool, but it crushed. After restarting system I get kmode exception not handled. When trying to run MBR/GTP the same. Trying to boot from USB, the same...I've set USB as only boot option to be sure I'm...
  3. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi,I was trying to clone my system to new SSD with Samsung data migration tool, but it crushed. After restarting system I get kmode exception not handled. When trying to run MBR/GTP the same. Trying to boot from USB, the same...I've set USB as only boot option to be sure I'm...
  4. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Kmode Exception Not Handled at boot load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode Exception Not Handled at boot load: I am getting this kmode exception not handled blue screen at reboot so the laptop is stuck in boot loop , even when the Repair screen shows every 3 times of fail it gives out the blue screen as well . Can this be recovered ? 172975
  6. kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode exception not handled error: Hi, My laptop suddenly got BSOD with "kmode exception not handled" error, and has produced the minidump. Please help me to check what error that i got. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMpO4Exk_-X9LsQHTCI2B8FFM7Os8ng-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  7. KMode exception not handled boot loop

KMode exception not handled boot loop: I have been having KMode exception not handled boot loops after updating to 20H2 and I don't have anything to system restore to. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  8. Kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode exception not handled error: Am I the only one getting this? Every time I boot my PC, without fail. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it including resetting the PC. I've had this PC for less than 2 months. This issue started last night and it was running fine previous to this. I have no idea...
  9. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...
  10. Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED": I have been experiencing BSOD error whenever my computer restarts, with the error "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". I went through many steps to even be able to log back into my computer again. Initially I was rolling back to a previous version for a while and that would work...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4528760 EXCEPTION