Windows 10: KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop

Discus and support KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installation of KB4528760 my battery started to charge up to 100% instead of 80% and I couldn't make Samsung Settings software work. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by phi2001, Jan 27, 2020.

1. phi2001 Win User

KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop

After installation of KB4528760 my battery started to charge up to 100% instead of 80% and I couldn't make Samsung Settings software work. So I uninstalled KB4528760 and now I can extend my battery life again. Has anyone else reported this?

:)

phi2001, Jan 27, 2020
  2. 1918 Win User

Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

I was struggling with this over the past week when I finally upgraded and wanted to pass along how I fixed the problem. I found this PDF on the Samsung site and downloaded the Samsung SW Update listed in step 3.

Once I installed that all the functionality of my function keys returned. Hope this helps some sad late adopted like me.

3. btarunr Win User
    Samsung Expands 9-Series Laptop Line with Five New Models for Back to School Season

Samsung Electronics America Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Corporation, today announced an expanded Series 9 laptop line that is scheduled to arrive on store shelves in time for the back-to-school shopping season. The expanded line of sophisticated, ultra-thin and lightweight models includes five different configurations designed to meet the needs and budgets of a variety of users.

“We’ve seen a very positive reception to the original Series 9 models introduced at CES earlier this year,” said Scott Ledterman, director of mobile PC marketing at Samsung Enterprise Business Division. “As we look to expand the line for the remainder of the year, we’ve maintained the premium duralumin design and form factor while offering consumers a wider range of options and powerful performance.”

KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop 5a_thm.jpg

Upgraded Performance to Match Unparalleled Styling
    Samsung has packed the three new 13.3-inch models with powerful performance enhancements, creating a more dynamic experience for the consumer. The new 13.3-inch models maintain the 2.89 lb, 0. .62-inch thin form factor and feature Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, while bulking up storage capacity and increasing speeds. Samsung brings two 11-inch versions to market as well for consumers looking for an even more compact mobile computing option.

The new Series 9 laptops retain the sleek, breakthrough duralumin design, which is twice as strong as aluminum. This design choice, coupled with rugged solid state drives (SSD) for storage, makes the Series 9 an attractive option for frequent travelers looking for an ultra lightweight solution that can withstand the bumps that come from time on the road.

For added functionality and ease of use, the entire Series 9 line features a bright backlit keyboard for added productivity in dark environments. Offering twice the brightness of traditional laptop screens, the Series 9 laptops’ HD LED SuperBright displays make them easy to see both indoors and out and the 7 hours of battery life will keep users working all day, anywhere.

Expanded Versatility with Multiple Models
    All five new models answer the computing needs of a variety of users. Powerhouse multi-taskers will appreciate new 13.3-inch model, sporting an Intel Core i7 Processor, 6 GB of system memory and a 256 GB SSD, allowing them to be ready to work at a moment’s notice. Jet-setters can turn to the new 11.6-inch model, which not only fits easily into a carry-on bag or overhead compartment, but also offers a powerful experience with its Intel Core i3 Processor, 3 GB of system memory and a 64 GB SSD.

Centered on product enjoyment and seamless operation, all models are equipped with Samsung’s FastStart technology, which readies the Series 9 for use in as little as 3 seconds. The Series 9 models also feature chargeable USB 3.0 connections which can conveniently charge a cell phone or MP3 player, even while the laptop is off.

The new line of Samsung Series 9 will be launching over the next four weeks at major electronics retailers and online. Pricing for the new models will range from $1,049 to $2,049. All Samsung mobile PC products are available through Samsung resellers and distribution channels, which can be located by calling 1-800-SAMSUNG or by visiting www.samsung.com.

Key 11” Specs (2 models):
    • NP900X1B-A01US: $1,249 MSRP (Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core i3 Processor 2357M, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 128GB SSD) - Available: August
    • NP900X1B-A02US: $1,049 MSRP (Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core i3 Processor 2357M, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 64GB SSD) - Available: August
    Key 13.3” Specs (3 models):
    • NP900X3A-A05US: $2,049 MSRP (Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core i7 Processor 2617M; 6GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB SSD) - Available: Now
    • NP900X3A-B02US: $1,649 MSRP (Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core i5 Processor 2467M; 4GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB SSD) - Available: Now
    • NP900X3A-B01US: $1,349 MSRP (Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core i5 Processor 2467M; 4GB DDR3 RAM, 128GB SSD) - Available: Now

btarunr, Jan 27, 2020
  4. KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop

Samsung Series 9 - Windows 10

Hey Guys

One of our Samsung Series 9 'froze' mid update (Windows), we tried to restart the computer however it wont boot (doesn't show any sign of life besides the light when you try and turn it on). After excessive 'turn on/off' attempts once the computer started
    and we ran NORTON to see if it was a virus and the computer froze again and I haven't been able to get it to boot up again. If we can get it to boot I should be able to start it in SAFE mode and perform an update...

Does anyone have any solutions to powering up a laptop in this state?

Thanks in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

e-hookahbar, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop

1. KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop - Similar Threads - KB4528760 Samsung Series

2. Volume too low on my Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume too low on my Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook: Sometimes it's OK if a vid has extra volume, but most of the time it is almost too low to hear. I have done the GodMode settings and nada. if anyone knows an "insider" trick, I'm all ears! :) Ver. 20H2 Bruce Hinton 179279
  3. KB4528760 AMD Crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4528760 AMD Crashing: Is there a fix for this yet or do I just have to stop using windows on this system from here on out? I have a ryzen 5 1600. Everytime I leave my PC for an hour it will crash without blue screen, and either reboot or fail to boot. I used to have uptime of 45 days continuous...
  4. KB4528760

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB4528760: My Win10 has "installed" this update on three seperate occasions now... January 16th, February 12th, and now today February 17th. The first time installed correctly with no errors, and a restart required afterwards. The second time the same thing... This third time it...
  5. KB4528760 ? 1909?

KB4528760 ? 1909?: Hi there! I need help because a new Feature or Update- im not sure anymore what it is; wich i dont want on my pc! In main its going about the point that i cant paste with this feature, update or new function the name of the datas or files that i searching for in windows...
  6. Impressora Samsung M288x Series

Impressora Samsung M288x Series: Não consigo digitalizar documentos na impressora Samsung Xpress M2885FW, esta exibindo a mensagem "Erro de I/O durante a comunicação com o dispositivo"....
  7. Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3C) Windows 10 1803 Update Issues

Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3C) Windows 10 1803 Update Issues: I am posting this in case it helps out anyone else out there experiencing issues updating to 1803 (Creators Update April 2018) on a Samsung Series 9 laptop. Clearly my experience may be different and I have no way of knowing if this might work for anyone else. Ever since...
  8. Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series: [img] I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver. My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx ! 59239
  9. Function Key Not Working - Samsung Series 7 Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Function Key Not Working - Samsung Series 7 Laptop: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I soon discovered that my Function key did not work for the majority of keys. I have a Samsung Series 7 Chronos. It does not work with brightness, backlight, wifi on/off, fan... etc. The key does work with volume so I know...
  10. Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue: Hi, Running latest build of Windows 10 on a Samsung NP900X3A-B03UK. The Keyboard Backlight does not work and I don't know how or even if any of the Samsung Windows 8 apps/drivers will fix this. Does anyone know if there is a way I can get this working. Everything else...
Tags: