Windows 10: KB4541329 stuck and killing my old rig

Discus and support KB4541329 stuck and killing my old rig in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greetings guys, I come to you a bit desperate. I have KB4541329 stuck and my rig is in limbo at the moment. Its not installing at all even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zongo, Mar 21, 2020.

1. zongo Win User

KB4541329 stuck and killing my old rig

Greetings guys,

I come to you a bit desperate.
    I have KB4541329 stuck and my rig is in limbo at the moment. Its not installing at all even though trying really hard and when trying hard, its killing my CPU.
    I cannot seem to stop it from wanting to install.
    At the end of the day, I would like to be able to get back my laptop as it was before whether or not this update is being installed or not.
    Sometimes it downloads up to 100% but never install.
    Any help is much appreciated.

All the best

:)

zongo, Mar 21, 2020
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Mar 21, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Most Recent Windows 10 Update Killed Sound

What kind of speakers do you use and meaning it killed your speakers ? Maybe speaker connection is an issue, but most likely something with sound device settings or drivers. What exact steps have you tried. Anyone of filling in system specs here or listing them as it helps us more to help you.

jds63, Mar 21, 2020
  4. KB4541329 stuck and killing my old rig

Need advice on new graphics card

Just checking something for certainty.....
    Your old rig and 6800 are definately PCIe and not AGP to begin with?

Also the cards being listed, except for Jr's suggestions are good but extreme overkill for your PC.

sneekypeet, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

KB4541329 stuck and killing my old rig

1. KB4541329 stuck and killing my old rig - Similar Threads - KB4541329 stuck killing

2. How to Kill Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Kill Old Laptop: Our town dump takes old computers but without the hard drives. I am not strong enough to use screwdriver to unscrew the screws on the bottom, so I tried both hammering and running over the laptop with my car, to no avail. I have four to dispose of....
  3. How to Kill Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Kill Old Laptop: Our town dump takes old computers but without the hard drives. I am not strong enough to use screwdriver to unscrew the screws on the bottom, so I tried both hammering and running over the laptop with my car, to no avail. I have four to dispose of....
  4. How to Kill Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My old hard drive went bad and I need a new product key for my new rig.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old hard drive went bad and I need a new product key for my new rig.: Upgraded to a new SSD and I can't get my old Windows Product Key for activation. Can you send my old one or send one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-old-hard-drive-went-bad-and-i-need-a-new/1c2d114f-d7ec-443f-bcea-80dce9a4d90e
  6. My old hard drive went bad and I need a new product key for my new rig.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old hard drive went bad and I need a new product key for my new rig.: Upgraded to a new SSD and I can't get my old Windows Product Key for activation. Can you send my old one or send one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-old-hard-drive-went-bad-and-i-need-a-new/1c2d114f-d7ec-443f-bcea-80dce9a4d90e
  7. My old hard drive went bad and I need a new product key for my new rig.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Trying to run W10 on old rig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to run W10 on old rig: Hey everyone, I got an Asus M2N-E SLI with AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 4600+8Gb of RamNvidia GeForce GT240 SSD 240Gb Main Unit with OS HDD 500Gb Storage UnitI'm trying to install Windows 10 but I can't make it to boot properly, any ideas? The PC was running Windows 7...
  9. How to kill service thats stuck in stopping?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to kill service thats stuck in stopping?: Under status it just says 'stopping' but i need it to be startet. i cant restart, stop or start it cause its all greyed out. is there a way to kill it? submitted by /u/SwagsireDrizzle [link] [comments]...
  10. Building a NAS rig

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Building a NAS rig: Hi, I'm thinking about building a NAS rig. Not so much worried hardware, and in fact have a complete i7-950 system with12 gig of RAM just sitting in my closet looking for something to do. What I'm curious about is the software side? I ran across a free software called...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4541329

2. kb4541329 rolls back

3. kb4541329 blue screen

4. kb4541329 stuck at 95%