Windows 10: KB454133 update error

Discus and support KB454133 update error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The KB454133 update caused a bug in my pc (when rebooting it did not load the operating system until I manually rebooted with the cabinet button), then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kayser589, Mar 28, 2020.

1. KB454133 update error

The KB454133 update caused a bug in my pc (when rebooting it did not load the operating system until I manually rebooted with the cabinet button), then I uninstalled it and the error was corrected. My question is, do I have to reinstall it so that I can install more updates or if another new update comes out, is that the one I have to install directly?

submitted by /u/Kayser589
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kayser589, Mar 28, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 28, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile KB454133 update error :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

KB454133 update error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

KB454133 update error

1. KB454133 update error - Similar Threads - KB454133 update error

2. Updating errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating errors: When I update my computer I always encounter error "there were some problems installing some updates" how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-errors/ca6aff85-dd8d-4031-ba2b-4725bfb79b4e
  3. Updating errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating errors: When i update my computer I always recieving an error "there were some problem installing some updates" how can I update without having this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-errors/9092ce35-680d-4448-8c47-ccc3314babb6
  4. Updating errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating errors: When i update my computer I always recieving an error "there were some problem installing some updates" how can I update without having this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-errors/9092ce35-680d-4448-8c47-ccc3314babb6
  5. Updating errors

Updating errors: When I try to update my system I get an error message on my settings tab that says:"There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2 - Error 0xc1900223"I can't seem to find a solution to this problem.Also when...
  6. Update Error

Update Error: Can some tell how to fix this one. Its stuck at there and after some while this comes "error 0x8024001e"I already tried stoping and starting windows update service and i also tried deleting something like softwaredistribution/download folderI got some old version on my pc i...
  7. Update Error

Update Error: During a "recent" update, maybe 3 months ago - my update did not finish and left my computer stalled. After starting and entering the pin it just goes to a black screen. I can use task manager to start programs but there is no windows interface. Any Ideas?...
  8. Update Errors

Update Errors: I have installed windows 10 pre-release bulid number 20161.1000 but, it hasn't working on my pc especially start menu.when newly installed it works properly but after i restarts i doesn't works. What can i do now?...
  9. error updating

error updating: I get this error code every time I try and update, error code 0x80240fffwhen I run trouble shooting it says Default Windows Update data locations have changed and then https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-updating/c436b546-afb1-4caa-a944-fc6e918a5c28
  10. update error

update error: hello there..hopefully someone can assit me to overcome my problem.. i'm running some update on my surface pro 4 and this happened "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later." "Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb454133