Windows 10: KB4549949 didn't install a lot of personalizations.

Discus and support KB4549949 didn't install a lot of personalizations. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 PRO. An update, KB4549949 was just installed. It removed all the shortcuts that I had installed in my taskbar, reverted my Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jimsuelamb1944, Apr 22, 2020.

1. KB4549949 didn't install a lot of personalizations.

I have Windows 10 PRO. An update, KB4549949 was just installed. It removed all the shortcuts that I had installed in my taskbar, reverted my Start arrangement (or whatever the official name is) to default, and appears to have not reinstalled several items that show icons in the tray in the lower right of my screen (I have my taskbar at the bottom - it managed to retain that personalization). It forgot that I use small icons everywhere on my desktop. I don't know what else it may have done. If I go back to KB4549947 (installed 2 days ago), will the updater just do KB4549949 again? Is there a known generic problem with KB4549949? Should I go back to KB4549949 and force an update (if I knew how) to see if it was a quirk?

submitted by /u/jimsuelamb1944
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jimsuelamb1944, Apr 22, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Ivandrum Win User
    My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

KB4549949 didn't install a lot of personalizations.

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

KB4549949 didn't install a lot of personalizations.

1. KB4549949 didn't install a lot of personalizations. - Similar Threads - KB4549949 didn't install

2. i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc: I didn't install multiple programs. I did find malware on my pc using Microsoft Safety Scanner, but I still want to know if these files are safe. The files were created in 2007, but I only have this computer since 2020, and I had no pc prior to that. I believe those files to...
  3. i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc: I didn't install multiple programs. I did find malware on my pc using Microsoft Safety Scanner, but I still want to know if these files are safe. The files were created in 2007, but I only have this computer since 2020, and I had no pc prior to that. I believe those files to...
  4. i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There is a lot to be desired with the personalization of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a lot to be desired with the personalization of Windows 10: Personalization has a lot to be desired, not much can be personalized in Windows 10 and I would love to have as many functions as possible, so that you can personalize your entire system and add screensavers, so that they exist as they were in previous older operating systems...
  6. There is a lot to be desired with the personalization of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a lot to be desired with the personalization of Windows 10: Personalization has a lot to be desired, not much can be personalized in Windows 10 and I would love to have as many functions as possible, so that you can personalize your entire system and add screensavers, so that they exist as they were in previous older operating systems...
  7. There is a lot to be desired with the personalization of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. W10 1809 April Update breaks Printer (KB4549949)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 1809 April Update breaks Printer (KB4549949): After installing the April update I'm unable to print, it immediately throws an error. Tried removing and adding the printer, as well as different driver versions, but same problem. Only thing that worked was uninstalling KB4549949. Anyone else have the same problem or maybe...
  9. Update says it needs stg for 2020-04 KB4549949 but gobs on thumb drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update says it needs stg for 2020-04 KB4549949 but gobs on thumb drive: V 1809 OS Build 17763.1098 Had similar problem a while back w/o the thumb drive, but after I plugged in the thumb drive it went ahead. My laptop has a small SSD and there is really nothing on it I can delete. Is there any way to make it take advantage of the thumb drive...
  10. KB4549949 cumulative update for Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4549949 cumulative update for Windows 10 1809: I see that the documentation for KB4549949 released today says : IMPORTANTWe have been evaluating the public health situation and understand the impact this is having on many of our customers. To help ease some of the burdens customers are facing, we are going to delay the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install kb4549949

2. kb4549949 audio

3. windows 10 update (KB4549949) and kms

4. KB4549949