Windows 10: KB4549951 causing limited frame rate (120hz) and wrong colour settings (YCbCr422/limited...

Discus and support KB4549951 causing limited frame rate (120hz) and wrong colour settings (YCbCr422/limited... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using an Aorus AD27QD and a 2080ti graphic card, both support RGB full dynamic range output @ 144Hz. Yet after installed KB4549951, in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/C0deZero, Apr 16, 2020.

1. KB4549951 causing limited frame rate (120hz) and wrong colour settings (YCbCr422/limited...

I'm using an Aorus AD27QD and a 2080ti graphic card, both support RGB full dynamic range output @ 144Hz.

Yet after installed KB4549951, in NVCP->Change resolution, the refresh rate is limited to 120 Hz (144 option disappeared), and the colour setting is stuck at YCbCr422 with limited dynamic range.

Uninstall KB4549951 fixed this problem.

submitted by /u/C0deZero
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/C0deZero, Apr 16, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Unable to turn Off Frame Rate Limiter in Nvidia Inspector [Solved]

Yesterday I bought a new game, VRC-Pro, it was not listed in Nvidia Inspector so I set the Frame Rate Limiter at 40fps in the _GLOBAL_DRIVER_PROFILE (Base Profile), so I did, worked fine.
    But today I wanted to turn off the frame rate limiter, but it stays stuck at 40 fps now, I'm unable to save the value "Off", even if I click "Restore this value to Nvidia default", the value stays at 40 fps .
    I can save the "Off" value, but when I re-open the settings again it's back to "40 fps"*Frown KB4549951 causing limited frame rate (120hz) and wrong colour settings (YCbCr422/limited... :(
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

P4-630, May 23, 2020
  3. banky3w Win User
    Limited availability of colours.

Please friends, tell me why nokia choose to supply limited colour of a particular phone to countries especially Nigeria! We always have the worst colours in Nigeria, WHY?

banky3w, May 23, 2020
  4. KB4549951 causing limited frame rate (120hz) and wrong colour settings (YCbCr422/limited...

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, May 23, 2020
Thema:

KB4549951 causing limited frame rate (120hz) and wrong colour settings (YCbCr422/limited...

1. KB4549951 causing limited frame rate (120hz) and wrong colour settings (YCbCr422/limited... - Similar Threads - KB4549951 causing limited

2. How to limit default frame rate of external monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to limit default frame rate of external monitor?: I have a notebook that I want to connect to an external monitor on second screen only option more info below. The problem is when I connect an 1.4 HDMI cable between them, the notebook tries to output a 4k 60Hz signal through its 1.4 HDMI port and as a result, both screens...
  3. How to limit default frame rate of external monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to limit default frame rate of external monitor?: I have a notebook that I want to connect to an external monitor on second screen only option more info below. The problem is when I connect an 1.4 HDMI cable between them, the notebook tries to output a 4k 60Hz signal through its 1.4 HDMI port and as a result, both screens...
  4. Rate Limited on Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rate Limited on Yahoo Mail: Hi! I don't know why, but I've been locked out of my mail for the last two days !!!. It started Thursday morning with "We noticed unusual account activity" message when I tried to log in. It had happened before, but after a few hours Yahoo would change its mind about it and I...
  5. Rate Limited on Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rate Limited on Yahoo Mail: Hi! I don't know why, but I've been locked out of my mail for the last two days !!!. It started Thursday morning with "We noticed unusual account activity" message when I tried to log in. It had happened before, but after a few hours Yahoo would change its mind about it and I...
  6. Rate Limited on Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Limited Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Limited Settings: Heya! For about approx. 7-9 months since around January, my computer has had limited settings. I'm not sure how to disable this. There is no part saying there is administrative control over my computer settings, and can still see the missing settings in Cortana search,...
  8. Limited settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Limited settings: I have a problem with my network adapter's advanced properties. I was forced to reset my computer due to an error related to my ram, ever since the advanced tab had less settings then before I reset. I checked if it needed to be updated and disabled other network adapters but...
  9. No time limits set, but still limiting time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No time limits set, but still limiting time: I have kids who need to use Google Chrome for distance learning. When I enabled that app for them, it set a time limit. I have removed all app time limits on the kids accounts, but one of them is still blocked from using Chrome unless he asks an adult. How can I fix this...
  10. Nvidia GeForce Driver 441.87 lets you limit frame rate

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia GeForce Driver 441.87 lets you limit frame rate: Nvidia has rolled out new GeForce driver 441.87 for Windows that bring support for setting the max frame rate for games or 3D apps. According to Nvidia, this is the number one user-requested feature and users can limit the frame rate of their computers to save power or...
Tags: