Windows 10: KB4556441: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...

Discus and support KB4556441: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Server Standard 2019 - 1809 Unable to apply May 2020 .NET cumulative update in our environment. Windows Update repairs have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J. King - 10114, May 27, 2020.

1. KB4556441: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...

Windows Server Standard 2019 - 1809

Unable to apply May 2020 .NET cumulative update in our environment. Windows Update repairs have been unsuccessful. Manually installing the updates unsuccessful.

:)

J. King - 10114, May 27, 2020
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, May 27, 2020
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, May 27, 2020
  4. KB4556441: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 27, 2020
Thema:

KB4556441: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...

1. KB4556441: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the... - Similar Threads - KB4556441 update files

2. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I am trying to apply the Insider Preview update for Windows 11 KB5033456. However, having attempted this several times in the last three days, each one fails with the above message.I have run the tasks shown in...
  3. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I am trying to apply the Insider Preview update for Windows 11 KB5033456. However, having attempted this several times in the last three days, each one fails with the above message.I have run the tasks shown in...
  4. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I have done the scf/scannow and it was able to fix some problems but all here is what it keeps saying this is for Windows 10 21H2 and also I have Windows 10 22H2 available to update and install but unable to please help and this is a new computer, I have kept up on all...
  5. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Hello there,I got this error while trying to update Windowns 10. Can somebody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-update-files-are-missing-or-have-problems/a39d21fa-d40c-4d4b-9854-fcfaa280c7aa
  6. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Cant install quality update from last 4 weeks tried troubleshooting tried restore pointtried resetting windows update through cmdTried sfc and dism commands tried Resetting update by deleting SoftwareDistrubution Foldertried to install Update from windows update catalog None...
  7. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I tried to update this - 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942, but every time its done downloading and installing it says this - "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later....
  8. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I tried to update this - 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942, but every time its done downloading and installing it says this - "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later....
  9. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Recently I was facing lagging issues on my laptop and was searching for the cause , it seems that the windows update tries to retry the update automatically . Ever since I tried to install the update over and over again and finally paused the update so that it won't slow down...
  10. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: My issues started when I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with Nvidia GeForce Experience, its not loading properly and it won't uninstall via the remove programs. The do you want to make changes prompt shows, I hit yes and nothing happens. So I decided I would try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4556441

2. Some update files are missing or have problems. Well try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80073712)

3. download update KB4556441

4. uninstall KB4556441