Windows 10: KB4559309 won't install and PC keeps asking to restart

Discus and support KB4559309 won't install and PC keeps asking to restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update voor Windows 10 Version 2004 voor op x64 gebaseerde systemen KB4559309 If I choose Restart the message keeps repeating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ADXC, Jun 21, 2020.

1. ADXC Win User

KB4559309 won't install and PC keeps asking to restart

2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update voor Windows 10 Version 2004 voor op x64 gebaseerde systemen KB4559309

If I choose Restart the message keeps repeating and the systeam anats me to restart. If I restart it looks if this update won't install

I cant find a way to solve it. If I try to reinstall Edge I get the message : 0x80072ee2

How can i fix this?

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jun 21, 2020
  4. KB4559309 won't install and PC keeps asking to restart

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

KB4559309 won't install and PC keeps asking to restart

1. KB4559309 won't install and PC keeps asking to restart - Similar Threads - KB4559309 won't install

2. Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart: I have an issue with some PCs which have MECM client and it's manage the updatesthey keeps asking for restart after install windows update but after restart the update were not installed and asking for restart again over and over without any succeed with install the updateI...
  3. Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart: I have an issue with some PCs which have MECM client and it's manage the updatesthey keeps asking for restart after install windows update but after restart the update were not installed and asking for restart again over and over without any succeed with install the updateI...
  4. Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update KB4559309 has ruined my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update KB4559309 has ruined my pc: When I first built this pc months ago I had issues constantly disconnecting from wifi and getting problema in the troubleshooter like wifi does not have a a valid ip co figuration or default gateway can not be found. After a week of trying to fix it I got the issue sorted and...
  6. KB4559309 PROBLEMS

KB4559309 PROBLEMS: LATEST UPDATE TO MICROSFT10 - UNABLE TO OPEN EXCEL OR WORD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb4559309-problems/4aa6a5fe-fe96-4d8f-ad31-bec218f8ee8e
  7. KB4559309 IN INSTALL LOOP

KB4559309 IN INSTALL LOOP: Three weeks ago, MS installed KB4559309. It was an epic failure. After it was installed my music files were moved to different folders. I eventually moved them from c:\users\btbra to \This PC\music. Then I was no longer able to view images using Windows Live Photo error...
  8. KB4559309 Disaster

KB4559309 Disaster: I installed this update on 7/10/2020. Once installed, my Dell Latitude E6410 became so slow that it took 30 minutes or more for apps to open, even once open they frequently stopped responding and I had to end them via Task Manager. It became impossible to use Firefox because...
  9. update kb4559309

update kb4559309: Automatic download just now has totally changed the performance of my computer, made radical changes to my Office365. Runs slow, gone is my original Outlook, fortunately sometime back I minimised the program on the task bar, as I did for Excel and Word and they are working...
  10. Windows update KB4559309 Continually asking for a restart

Windows update KB4559309 Continually asking for a restart: Tried to install the latest set of updates however continually being requested to restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-kb4559309-continually-asking-for-a/cd4b7d3b-fb97-4b08-9eb1-676bafec6f53
Tags: