Windows 10: KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements

Discus and support KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After installing the latest Windows Update 2020-06 Cumulative Update for 2004, the spacing on all of my screen elements has changed. Items on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Argonaught, Jun 10, 2020.

1. KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements

After installing the latest Windows Update 2020-06 Cumulative Update for 2004, the spacing on all of my screen elements has changed. Items on the taskbar are now wider and more broadly spaced than before. The Search Box on the taskbar has disappeared. Items in Explorer are much more widely spaced than before, with lots of white space. All of the elements in explorer windows are just generally a lot wider with a lot more wasted white space.

KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements eaccbfb7-7c5f-492c-973e-7f8374bfabbe?upload=true.png

KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements 86fbac27-76d3-4e25-871b-4d5e8a7fceb4?upload=true.png

:)

Argonaught, Jun 10, 2020

2. Photo Shop Elements

Hi Rosas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please don’t worry. We will assist you.

The issue could occur if the program is incompatible with Windows 10 or program is corrupt.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Photo Shop Elements application in program compatibility mode on the Computer.

Step 1: suggest you to uninstall the Photo Shop Elements application.

1. Type "Control Panel" without the quotes in search box and click on it.

2. Click on Programs.

3. Click on Programs and Features.

4. Right click on Photo Shop Elements from the list and click on Uninstall.

Step 2: Try to run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter and try to install the
    Photo Shop Elements application. Check if it helps.

1. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes on search box next to
    Start Menu and click on Troubleshooting.

2. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

3. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2020
  4. KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements

c# subtract elements of a list

I would put the start and finish times in a custom class then add an instance of the class to a List<class>. That way you only have one list and that one list contains everything relevant. If you want to go a step further, I would add an accessor called Duration that returns Finish - Start. Put it all together, you could do something like list[9].Duration to get how long task 9 took. Ideally, this custom class would contain everything relevant to the job (even the job itself) so this all happens in isolated code.

To remove elements from a list, use .Remove(index) or .Remove(copy of instance). If it is in a for loop, make sure to run the loop in reverse (i-1) otherwise it will freak out.

If this isn't homework and the code is something that can be made public, I could take a look and/or optimize it for you so you can see a working example of what I'm talking about.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements

1. KB4561600 has messed up all on-screen elements - Similar Threads - KB4561600 has messed

2. Messed up screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up screen.: So, My laptop's lower right side has been broken for a while therefore I've been holding the thing together with a paperclip the large ones, not the ones used to hold a few papers together and today it was fine until i put it in my bag and opened it just now. There has been a...
  3. Messed up screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up screen.: So, My laptop's lower right side has been broken for a while therefore I've been holding the thing together with a paperclip the large ones, not the ones used to hold a few papers together and today it was fine until i put it in my bag and opened it just now. There has been a...
  4. Icon grid all messed up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon grid all messed up?: After changing the font text size on my parents computer, it was too big and so I changed it back, but it seems that after I did that, this started happening. The grid all messed up. The highlight is very wide. It doesn't let me move any icons other than those positions and...
  5. My screen is messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen is messed up: I have a HP-Pavilion 23 TouchSmart all in one pc (Model: No.f217c). The screen all of a sudden has a green shade, and I tried restarting, unplugging, all of that. No changes. Sometimes pink/white lines and stuff will fill up the screen and go crazy, and I'm not sure what to...
  6. Windows 10 has messed up all my file associations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 has messed up all my file associations: Damn you Microsoft again. What is it with Microsoft constantly doing something so completely stupid and unwanted by anyone? I'm pretty sure this was their latest update. Suddenly I click on a file that had an app associated with it and I get a dialog box saying:...
  7. My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up: I am having problems in my laptop that has never ever happened before until now. My screen is flickering black and white but the colors are default (like facebook-blue, etc.) And the UI and fonts are messed up like if I move the cursor somewhere the black and white flickers...
  8. Drivers and Windows are all messed up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Drivers and Windows are all messed up: Hi ! Yesterday i decided to clean my PC from the inside and after i was done and booted my PC up, everything seemed fine except my keyboard and mouse didn't work on the login screen anymore, They however worked in bios menu (( well keyboard did )) and well i did system...
  9. icon display all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    icon display all messed up: hi... i have like ten thousand icons in folders i have saved all of a sudden when i open a folder the icon sizes are all different... large is medium and medium is medium and small and the sizes and the spacing are all mixed together and every time i scroll the screen...
  10. Time zone is all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    Time zone is all messed up: I am located in Europe and all I know is that during the Win10 install it does not have the option to select a Time zone. The default time zone is Pacific Time which is -9 hours behind my time zone. So for example, when installing Win10 locally here on a Friday February...
Tags: