Windows 10: KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!!

Discus and support KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a windows update which installed KB4577063, this caused serious issues with apps and software trying to open/run/launch etc. Login Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MilnerTron, Oct 5, 2020.

1. KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!!

I had a windows update which installed KB4577063, this caused serious issues with apps and software trying to open/run/launch etc.

Login Screen would take 15-20 to open, then at the desktop apps would take 15-20 secs to open, even systems apps like "Settings" would take 15-20 sec to open.

After uninstalling certain 3rd party apps and using "MSCONFIG" to stop no MS Services and all non-essential apps from loading nothing worked until I uninstalled the Windows update KB4577063.

:)

MilnerTron, Oct 5, 2020

2. Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 5, 2020
  3. System freezes at the desktop even after performing clean installation of Windows 10

Hi Peter,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us with additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Which is the current version of Windows 10 installed on your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the system freezes?
    • Does the same issue persists while booting the system in Safe mode with networking?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows Updates and drivers after performing clean installation?

To identify the issue, try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Now to troubleshoot on it, after the computer boots, I suggest you to check the performance of the system in Safe Mode.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to test the issue by placing the computer in a Clean Boot state helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Disclaimer: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with
    Clean Boot” to return the computer to a
    Normal startup mode.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General
      tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of system freeze after reboot for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2020
  4. KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!!

Issues with the performance and the connectivity in Windows 10

Hi Krishna,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. When you say “connectivity” what is the exact issue you are facing?

2. Did you make any changes in the settings of the system prior to this issue?

As you say that the system is slow and the file explorer doesn't responds well i suggest you to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter which improves the performance of the computer. Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    • Check if it has improved the performance.
    If you are facing issues with the connectivity I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article and perform all the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Fix network connection issues

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in issues with the performance of the computer and the connectivity.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!!

1. KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!! - Similar Threads - KB4577063 Serious system

2. System Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues: Hello there! Please, I need technical help with my laptop computer. It was 5 days ago I last used my computer, and it was working properly then. However, I've been having difficulty using today. I power on the system, and attempt to login, but my keyboard doesn't enter the...
  3. System Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues: Hello there! Please, I need technical help with my laptop computer. It was 5 days ago I last used my computer, and it was working properly then. However, I've been having difficulty using today. I power on the system, and attempt to login, but my keyboard doesn't enter the...
  4. System Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Do not install KB4577063 optional update which results poor performance of system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do not install KB4577063 optional update which results poor performance of system: Dear Microsoft users, is there any problem faced by you by installing KB4577063 optional update.? i was installed last night, before the installation my system performance is very well, where as after installation system performance is very low and causing interruption of...
  6. KB4577063 and KB4571744 failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4577063 and KB4571744 failed: Hi This is getting to be ridiculous both of these updates have failed 0x800f081f and 0x8024200d I really wish microsoft would check these things as windows 10 is the worst operating system i've come across. MICROSOFT FIX THESE ISSUE OR GO BACK TO WINDOWS 7...
  7. Performance and system issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance and system issues: Hi On my Windows 10 Everytime i install a program. my system file storage seems to accumulate so much space that it leaves hardly anything. is this a microsoft bug that needs to be fixed?? The system files on installation are ~9GB and on any kind of installation ~15GB...
  8. Serious performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious performance issues: Hey all. I need some help fixing some major performance issues. I'm running the 1909 version of windows and before the KB....799 update my laptop was running just fine but after it downloaded I couldn't run anything. I play guitar through programs on my laptop and they...
  9. Performance installation issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance installation issues: If this forum is setup similar to the Windows 8 forum, my laptop specs should appear as part of my signature. I come to this forum to help fix a few issues with my now upgraded version of Windows. Honestly, in the 20+ years I've owned pc's and laptops, after a Packard Bell I...
  10. Windows 10 Serious Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Serious Performance Issues: Okay so i know the title is a little vague, but i honestly don't think its just one thing that is wrong with my machine. I've tried everything i can think of but cant get anywhere with it so here i am, i'll describe the problem as best i can. Im running Windows 10 on my...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4577063 freezing