Windows 10: KB4583263 Update for Battery Health Manager on HP Windows 10 notebooks

Discus and support KB4583263 Update for Battery Health Manager on HP Windows 10 notebooks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Update to address configuration setting issue within HP Battery Health Manager on select HP business notebooks Applies to: Windows 10 version 1809 all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

KB4583263 Update for Battery Health Manager on HP Windows 10 notebooks

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ager-on-select

See also: Address Configuration Setting Issue Within HP Battery Health Manager with using Windows Update (KB4583263)

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

battery not charging on my hp notebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your laptop’s battery is not charging. We would like to know, if you get a message stating plugged in not charging when hovering the mouse over the battery icon.

If you see the message plugged in not charging, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Battery.
    3. Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Click OK to confirm.
    5. Restart the computer.

You may also want to look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP articles

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows)
    and

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 9, 2020
  3. HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi Yaqub,

Thanks for the advise.

I have reinstalled the batteries ACPI in device manager about 5 times, but with no success.

Have also ran all updates, including bios updates from HP.

Finally did battery health check from Bios and using HP tool and both say the batter health is okay.

Is there anything else that can be done? I know another friend of mine who has had the same issue on his Sony vaio laptop after windows 10 upgrade.

Hope this can be resolved.

Thanks

AbhijeetRoy, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Update January 24th 2017, see: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Read more: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement Program

Brink, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

1. KB4583263 Update for Battery Health Manager on HP Windows 10 notebooks - Similar Threads - KB4583263 Update Battery

2. Battery Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Health: I'm setting up a Windows 11 laptop for someone . I was told that there is a battery issue , where can I find a diagnostic test to see what the problem is ?I saw topics for pc health check and caring for battery , but don't know where they are ....
  3. battery health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery health: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2130] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -energy -output energyreport.html Enabling tracing for 60 seconds... Observing system behavior... Analyzing trace data... Analysis complete. Energy...
  4. battery health

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery health: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2130] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -energy -output energyreport.html Enabling tracing for 60 seconds... Observing system behavior... Analyzing trace data... Analysis complete. Energy...
  5. Battery Health

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Health: is battery life extended if the PC is shut down and unplugged every night ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-health/08c415b6-e14d-42bb-8f59-8880658a94ef
  6. Wifi icon and driver disappears after windows update KB4583263.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi icon and driver disappears after windows update KB4583263.: Hi Everyone, I have brand new laptop HP Elitebook 745 g6 notebook PC which came with Windows 10. WLAN Driver: IntelR Wireless-AC 9260 As we know windows updates are automatic my system seems to installed KB4583263. The update history shows date: [ATTACH] The issue...
  7. Repeated KB4583263 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated KB4583263 install: I have a HP 450G6 that continually finds KB4583263 and installs it successfully. Every time it does this, the install date is updated. I have tried the update troubleshooter to no avail. I cannot uninstall the update so far as windows won't permit it. The 450 has all the...
  8. how to run battery test on hp notebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to run battery test on hp notebook: is it possible to run a battery test. while my battery says 60 % it will randomly shut down.. i have been guilty of leaving charger on extended times...
  9. battery not charging on my hp notebook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery not charging on my hp notebook: battery not charging on my hp notebook * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-charging-on-my-hp-notebook/4adafd75-b86a-4df2-b6d1-834bcc403ec2
  10. Battery Health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Health: I've been analyzing battery health level and quite concerned about losing battery health. Could anybody tell me if my battery health deterioration will level out or continue to lose health. Is this normal? Thanks[ATTACH]...
Tags: