Windows 10: KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!

Discus and support KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there Y'all, Why in Gods good name would you come out with this one hell of a troublesome update to us all?! - It messes up with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ITDES05, Mar 31, 2021.

1. ITDES05 Win User

KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!

Hello there Y'all,

Why in Gods good name would you come out with this one hell of a troublesome update to us all?!

- It messes up with all our office printing capabilities with lots of issues involve in printing from your default print app built in Windows itself!

- It also messes up a lot of things in network capabilities and uploading issues, which makes all our uploads gives out an error message and fails

to upload in the end!

- Am sure there are still a lot of things this KB update messed up BIGTIME from other user experiences!

Any other issues kindly comment down below.

This is utterly unacceptable and you should own up to it, we know there is a KB5001649 that you later gave out to fix this issue but man, oh boy, what a terrible and chaotic experience you have given us with this KB update on the first place! Don't know what else to say to you for this shenanigans!

Cheers Y'all,

:)

ITDES05, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Cr00zng Win User

On upgrading your system beware of 16+ GBs RAM - Hell Corner

I was just curious... With an Ivy Bridge i5 CPU and 2x8GBs DDRs memory as shown in the CPU ID:

KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE! [​IMG]

This is what "winsat" shows:

With a Coffee Lake i5 system, with 2x8GB DDR4 memory as shown in the CPU ID:

This is what "winsat" shows:

Why would a six years old system have better memory performance, than less than a year old system? At least according to "winsat"...

Cr00zng, Mar 31, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 31, 2021
  4. KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!

Repair Install Fixes corruption - CU KB5000802 installed !

@Caledon Ken,
    Ok, followed the steps in the directions you linked but I couldn't see how step 4 in red was done even after I maximized my screen to try to read the screen shot in red for step 4. It just isn't easy to read to see what is being done.

the Disk List screen shot

Jaguwaar20, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE!

1. KB5000802 is the Demon from Hell of an Update, BEWARE! - Similar Threads - KB5000802 Demon Hell

2. Overriding the Trusted"Demon"Installer from MS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overriding the Trusted"Demon"Installer from MS: This person has made themself very comfortable taking over my Dell 5566 running Windows 10.I paid too much for this PC but it was fine until big brother logged on and started to lock me out ofapps and files.I have been involved with computers, programming with SQL and VBasic...
  3. KB5000802 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5000802 update: I cannot uninstall update KB5000802..Used normal uninstall and as admin wusa /uninstall /kb:5000802 What to do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5000802-update/eeafc31a-e404-4856-83a4-42e92314d509
  4. About the update KB5000802

About the update KB5000802: Hello, Last night, before I went to sleep, I decided to install the Windows updates. It installed the KB5000802 and the one after I forgot its name. But since this morning, everytime I log in, my screen starts flickering and I can't do anything, unless opening the Task...
  5. update KB5000802

update KB5000802: how come microsoft keeps updating with KB5000802 that crashes computer when you print? I just updated on 4/5/21 and checked history and this same update code is in my update history again...
  6. KB5000802 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KB5000802 update: I have uninstalled this updated every day since Microsoft first put it out. This particular update connects to printers through the network and does not allow you to print to them. If you do not pay attention that it has been installed again and try to print to a printer...
  7. KB5000802 updates and printing

KB5000802 updates and printing: Is the error for printing in general or are there specific printers involved. I don't print much but would like the option. should I just uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5000802-updates-and-printing/2e31b60e-e98e-4052-8bf4-e42d72e43094
  8. Demonic Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Demonic Headphones: Yeah for some reason when I logged onto my computer my headphones were sounding fine until I plugged my microphone in. It sounded like the Devil from the Underworld was making a mixtape. Please help. submitted by /u/Anziey [link] [comments]...
  9. Nvidia Laptop users using NVSlimmer beware - Hell Corner

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Laptop users using NVSlimmer beware - Hell Corner: So this fine day I woke up to my laptop's second GPU being recognized as not working 3D Video Card , everything surrounding the case seemed like it went busted , it wouldn't update driver , attempting to remove the driver worked , but re-installing it using official stock...
  10. On upgrading your system beware of 16+ GBs RAM - Hell Corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On upgrading your system beware of 16+ GBs RAM - Hell Corner: So basically I am writing this (Frequently Asked Yet Wrongly Answered Question) after realizing that there are minimal knowledge available about RAMs and their optimizations : Q - I have 8 GBs of RAM would buying 16 GBs make my system run faster ? A - A tech would answer...