Windows 10: KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions

Discus and support KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there currently any known cause to the issues with boot loops/BSODs/install errors or the FPS drop? I am currently running a 1080ti on the 456.71... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ~Bluewolf~, Apr 25, 2021.

1. KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions

Is there currently any known cause to the issues with boot loops/BSODs/install errors or the FPS drop? I am currently running a 1080ti on the 456.71 drivers and wont upgrade until the issue is fully fixed. I have the update already installed but see none of the errors so far and seen where it may be because it's a older card and outdated drivers. I just wanted to see if anyone had any new info as I'm not finding much currently on reddit. A friend of mine has a 3000 line card with the latest drivers and may be facing the issues that came with that update. They are not entirely sure yet and may

:)

~Bluewolf~, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Darkleoco Win User

KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions

QUAD SLI GTX590 issues/question

Just to point this out as someone who was planning on getting a Quad-SLI setup, that PSU could potentially be a problem for Quad-SLI as all of the PSU's listed by Nvidia for use in that setup are 1100-1500w and if your system isn't able to draw enough power to run both of the cards at full throttle that would cause a significant bottleneck as well as that of the processor.

Step 1: Overclock that processor as much as possible.
    Step 2: If performance is not where you want it after Step 1 look into a potential PSU issue.
    Step 3: If your power supply is not the issue perhaps look into downgrading your cards to something like SLI GTX 580's 3 GB extreme edition or Crossfire 6970 Lightning editions since either of those cards have significant overclocking potential and would likely scale better in SLI/CF than a Quad-SLI setup.

Nvidia's Quad-SLI guidelines not exceptionally helpful but you never know:
    http://www.geforce.com/Optimize/Guides/how-to-build-a-quad-sli-system

Darkleoco, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions

1. KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions - Similar Threads - KB5001330 Issues Questions

2. Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues: Hi,The windows security roll up update KB 5001330 is causing too many FPS drops and crashes across a lot of games and softwares I have been using. I am unable to uninstall it using DISM and WUSA, and dism list packages says it is 'pending install' so neither does it install...
  3. KB5001330

KB5001330: when install this updateKB5001330 system automatically rollback due to crash issue this causes low space in c drive please fix this update ,I am fed up with blue and black screen after restart...
  4. KB5001330 Causing Gaming issues.

KB5001330 Causing Gaming issues.: I am one of the many affected with this new update, for 2 days now I cannot play Halo the master chief collection due to intense FPS drops and frame shuttering, from what I know I'm not the only one having this issue others have reported on reddit that they can't play certain...
  5. KB5001330 update

KB5001330 update: Hello sir/ma'm , The latest update KB5001330 dropped FPS on lot of games that I was playing and I cannot seems to be able to uninstall it , I tried to uninstall from couple ways , advanced restart options, settings and control panel , command prompt on administrator mode ,...
  6. Fix for KB5001330

Fix for KB5001330: The update KB5001330 is crashing my desktop. Is there another patch or update that will fix the bugs in KB5001330? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-for-kb5001330/daf63e9f-6054-434e-94b0-3db15dc7e94d
  7. Fix for KB5001330

Fix for KB5001330: Does Microsoft have a patch or a fix for KB5001330? There are problems with this patch that can cause the computer to blue screen. Your help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-for-kb5001330/430db4e8-9e67-48d8-918c-36a3a2fb94b2
  8. A Question About Failed Update KB5001330

A Question About Failed Update KB5001330: Guys, Going online and researching this, there are a ton of problems with update KB5001330. See my post here: If You are Running Windows 10 Version 2004, This Update May Not - Microsoft Community My system has been trying to install it multiple times for the last five...
  9. VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect

VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect: Hi there, we're facing an issue after KB5001330 update installs on windows 10 clients. Global Protect agent takes 5-10 minutes to connect to portal, showing too many retries to query dns. Anyone had any issue with dns with this update? We tried uninstalling and it fixed...
  10. 9443 issues and other questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    9443 issues and other questions: Hello, I work for a bank in tech support for our business clients. One of the products we troubleshoot is a digital check scanner. Our clients were instructed to open both port 9443 and port 80 to allow scan to occur. I have ran into two problems which I am unable...