Windows 10: KB5001337 has broken VB6 vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 version 1909

Discus and support KB5001337 has broken VB6 vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 version 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since KB5001337 was applied to Windows 10 version 1909, the vertical scrollbar in our VB6 application now shows as a white box instead and no events... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Barry W Shapiro, Apr 20, 2021.

1. KB5001337 has broken VB6 vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 version 1909

Since KB5001337 was applied to Windows 10 version 1909, the vertical scrollbar in our VB6 application now shows as a white box instead and no events are actioned from the vertical scrollbar meaning that scrolling is now disabled on all screens that use this control.

Later versions of windows 10 have not had this update and they are all working ok.

If the update is removed then the functionality starts working again.

Is there anything our customers on this version of Windows can do apart from updating to a later version of windows.

They are all on the enterprise version of windows so will still be in service for this version of windows for the foreseeable future and they did not have any plans to immediately update their version of windows and they have a vast estate to maintain so it will give them a problem to either keep the update rolled back or to upgrade to a new version of windows.

:)

Barry W Shapiro, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Ken Blake Win User

vertical scrollbar

Vertical scrollbar in *what* program?

Ken Blake, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Nisaba Win User
    vertical scrollbar

How do I move vertical scrollbar from left to right?

Nisaba, Apr 20, 2021
  4. KB5001337 has broken VB6 vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 version 1909

Vertical scrollbar-change colour ?

Is there a way to change the colour of vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 ? .... high contrast theme..does not help .

Thank you.

Can you change colour of scrollbar in Firefox ?

treblefree, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

KB5001337 has broken VB6 vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 version 1909

1. KB5001337 has broken VB6 vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - KB5001337 has broken

2. Vertical/horizontal scrollbar missing after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vertical/horizontal scrollbar missing after Windows 10 update: My Windows 10 desktop enterprise, version 1909 updated to April 13, 2021—KB5001337 OS Build 18363.1500, after that scroll bar control in was missing become totally blank, can not have the up or down arrows or the scroll bar. But scrollbar in my other desktop with previous...
  3. Windows 10 version 21H1 has broken my microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 version 21H1 has broken my microphone: Ever since I installed the new update today Didn't do the mandatory restart for a bit My microphone has been sounding very stuttering to my friends on Discord. It didn't do this earlier today before I did the restart. Here is what it sounds like:...
  4. vertical scrollbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    vertical scrollbar: How do I move vertical scrollbar from left to right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vertical-scrollbar/33f00ec8-d98b-41d9-aaa0-a52e8fb19171
  5. Vertical scrollbar returns to top of page

Vertical scrollbar returns to top of page: On a website platform where I sell items, until recently when I updated an item description and pressed "enter", the vertical scrollbar would stay at the point on the page where I made my last update. Now after I press enter, the scrollbar goes to the top of the page and I...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 - Run As Administrator broken

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 - Run As Administrator broken: The day before the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909, I was using right-click Run as Administrator for several tasks, such as Command Prompt, VAMT, etc. After the update, Run as Administrator no longer works. Instead of bringing up the UAC box to allow running the...
  7. Windows 10, Version 1909

Windows 10, Version 1909: My Windows updated to version 1909 on 2/23/2020. Now I'm having a few problems. 1. My settings window will randomly close itself. 2. It is no longer possible to enable the night light setting. 3. When I try to view certain thing like the "See what's new in this update" it...
  8. Windows 10 version 1909 update has broken my AMD High Definition Audio Device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version 1909 update has broken my AMD High Definition Audio Device: One of my PCs updated to v 1909 of Windows 10 today, and I lost audio on restart. I investigated this and found that the AMD High Definition Audio Device no longer outputs sound. Tried updated the drivers, then rolling back the drivers, multiple restarts, no joy. It's a huge...
  9. Vertical scrollbar-change colour ?

Vertical scrollbar-change colour ?: Is there a way to change the colour of vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 ? .... high contrast theme..does not help . Thank you. Can you change colour of scrollbar in Firefox ? 138701
  10. How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?

How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?: Hello, Can someone please tell me how to hide the vertical up and down bar to the right in file explorer, and expand the page as well? Thank You For Your Help...