Windows 10: KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

Discus and support KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I wish to uninstall KB5001716 win10 update but when I actually go to control panel >...>installed updates there is no such update listed there even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PogledajIzaSebe, May 19, 2023.

1. KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

So I wish to uninstall KB5001716 win10 update but when I actually go to control panel >...>installed updates there is no such update listed there even though it is listed in update history in settings app. How am I supposed to make it show up in control panel and thus make it possible for it to be uninstalled?

:)

PogledajIzaSebe, May 19, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 19, 2023
  3. Wisewiz Win User
    An update listed in Programs & Features, not in View Installed Updates

(This is not really a question about Updates, so I thought I'd post it here.)

In Programs and Features on one of my machines, I have an entry "Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB5001716)"

I have never seen one of these in the P&F listing. It is not in the View Installed Updates list on either of my 21H2 19044.1165 machines.

Why is it listed where it is?

(OK. This query got moved. I was wrong.)

Wisewiz, May 19, 2023
  4. niko084 Win User

KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 19, 2023
Thema:

KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

1. KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list - Similar Threads - KB5001716 doesn't show

2. What is up with KB5001716

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is up with KB5001716: I have an HP Omen Desktop Computer running Win10 Home 2022 fully up to date. Last night while checking for updates I noticed this so called update KB5001716 was downloaded and installed on my computer in the blink of an eye. When I found this in my installed updates I clicked...
  3. KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list: So I wish to uninstall KB5001716 win10 update but when I actually go to control panel >...>installed updates there is no such update listed there even though it is listed in update history in settings app. How am I supposed to make it show up in control panel and thus make it...
  4. KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list: So I wish to uninstall KB5001716 win10 update but when I actually go to control panel >...>installed updates there is no such update listed there even though it is listed in update history in settings app. How am I supposed to make it show up in control panel and thus make it...
  5. I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...: I have an Hp pavilion x360 convertible model 15t-dq200. I am trying to install a Samsung 970 evo plus SSD.I set up a windows boot USB flash drive. I have tried both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and have had the same results.When I get to the "Where do you want to install...
  6. I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...

I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...: I have an Hp pavilion x360 convertible model 15t-dq200. I am trying to install a Samsung 970 evo plus SSD.I set up a windows boot USB flash drive. I have tried both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and have had the same results.When I get to the "Where do you want to install...
  7. Google Drive doesn't show up in program list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive doesn't show up in program list: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop I'm holding off on Windows 11 until some of the problems--SSD speed, for example--get fixed. I had to reinstall Google Drive on my system. Before I reinstalled it, Google Drive showed up in my Start Menu; now, it doesn't. Several uninstaller...
  8. Google Drive doesn't show up in program list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive doesn't show up in program list: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop I'm holding off on Windows 11 until some of the problems--SSD speed, for example--get fixed. I had to reinstall Google Drive on my system. Before I reinstalled it, Google Drive showed up in my Start Menu; now, it doesn't. Several uninstaller...
  9. Google Drive doesn't show up in program list

10. Drive doesn't show up on Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive doesn't show up on Installation: Hello I wanted to reinstall Windows on my PC on a new SSD It is nfts formated and MBR, but when I boot via the windows Boot USB stick the drive is not visible. But it is in the boot menu it is. Also I can see it on my orher pc as a normal drive. Do you have any Idea how...