Windows 10: KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue

Discus and support KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro - Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) Howdy Folks My Group Policies WU - being set for 'Notify for Download and Install' - has held... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jdUnionngarden, May 17, 2021.

1. KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue

Windows 10 Pro - Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) Howdy Folks My Group Policies WU - being set for 'Notify for Download and Install' - has held KB5003173 in queue since it first appeared. This morning it is gone. Is there any word on MS recalling this update? TIA for thoughts, comments and suggestions. Edit: FWIW, WUMT still shows it being available; a *double check* of installed files (in case it somehow slipped by) does not show it installed.

:)

jdUnionngarden, May 17, 2021
  2. v12dock Win User

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, May 17, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 17, 2021
  4. Omi Azad Win User

KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue

Removed printer, name still appears with print queue inside

Hi

Recently I have added a printer, sent a print command but did not go through. So I have removed the printer, and may be the print queue was in it still. Now the printer name do not appear in Device and Printers list but when I want to print something from
    Office applications, I still see the name on the drop down menu and the name shows that the queue is still inside.

Can anyone suggest how I can get rid of the name and the queue?

Omi Azad, May 17, 2021
Thema:

KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue

1. KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue - Similar Threads - KB5003173 has been

2. has the option to check for updates been removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    has the option to check for updates been removed?: as described, since the last cumulative update when you go on updates you can no longer click check for updates? it just has when it last checked which shows on mine was a day ago now and no way to force it to check, if this was an intentional feature then its nothing more...
  3. has the option to check for updates been removed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    has the option to check for updates been removed?: as described, since the last cumulative update when you go on updates you can no longer click check for updates? it just has when it last checked which shows on mine was a day ago now and no way to force it to check, if this was an intentional feature then its nothing more...
  4. I cannot delete a document from the print queue. The status has been "deleting....." for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot delete a document from the print queue. The status has been "deleting....." for...: I cannot delete a document from the print queue. The status has been" "deleting..." for over a day. Newer documents will not print.Thank you....
  5. I cannot delete a document from the print queue. The status has been "deleting....." for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a document from the print queue. The status has been "deleting....." for...: I cannot delete a document from the print queue. The status has been" "deleting..." for over a day. Newer documents will not print.Thank you....
  6. KB5003173 update failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5003173 update failed: Bottom line: KB5003173 failed with error code 0x8007010bOther two May updates for .net installed OK.Details: I let my PC do the updates. After two hours, my PC just had a black screen with the spinning dots. I pressed the power button didn't have to hold and my PC...
  7. Update KB5003173

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update KB5003173: Hello,There is a new update KB5003173 for my system.I downloaded it manually from the catalog.Let "Windows update MiniTool" do it (don't know how long it will take to download), or install it manually. Until now, this MiniTool found only update definitions for the windows...
  8. PSA: KB5003173 installation fails if Chromium Edge has been removed

in Browsers and Email
    PSA: KB5003173 installation fails if Chromium Edge has been removed: I thought I'd mention this as I see others here have uninstalled Chromium Edge. The latest Windows 10 cumulative update KB5003173 will fail to install if you've previously removed Chromium Edge. You'll need to reinstall Edge from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge (scroll...
  9. Update KB5003173

in Windows 10 Support
    Update KB5003173: Hello,There is a new update KB5003173 for my system.I downloaded it manually from the catalog.Let "Windows update MiniTool" do it (don't know how long it will take to download), or install it manually. Until now, this MiniTool found only update definitions for the windows...
  10. Excel has been removed from my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel has been removed from my PC: Hi, Can anyone help? I have all other Office programs but Excel has gone?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-has-been-removed-from-my-pc/d4e56f69-f4c8-4734-a53a-841e852a779f"