Windows 10: KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized?

Discus and support KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm on 21H1. I can't find this anywhere but it appears KB5005565 fixed an issue for me.Upon restarting and signing into my Windows account, or simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveMagruder, Sep 20, 2021.

1. KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized?

I'm on 21H1. I can't find this anywhere but it appears KB5005565 fixed an issue for me.Upon restarting and signing into my Windows account, or simply signing into my account after being signed out, I loaded four apps into normal mode that is, neither minimized or maximized from my startup folder. Before KB5005565, these apps, while in the process of loading, something forces them all to a minimized state, which went against my settings in each app shortcut to load in normal mode. Now, since I installed KB5005565, this problem has gone away - now all the apps load into normal mode and stay pu

:)

SteveMagruder, Sep 20, 2021

2. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Sep 20, 2021
  3. michael Win User
    Not able to load windows in normal mode.

Hi Guys,

This is really a different problem that I am facing, I am not able to load windows in normal mode,

Been having this problem for a few hours now and have had no success in fixing it. The problem is that the computer will load to the black windows xp page, the bars on that page will load, and then it switches off that screen and prepares to load the desktop, but never does. The screen is frozen black. I can load the computer in safe mode and safe mode with networking, but that is it. I have not seen any error messages during startup/ blue screen.

Please advise.

michael, Sep 20, 2021
  4. KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized?

Taskbar is there, but no icons pinned, or appear when minimized?

Hi Zem,

Thank for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to start you system in safe mode and check if the issue persist. If in safe mode, issue didn’t persist then, perform a clean boot and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: To start your system in safe mode follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Settings.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

Step 2: Perform Clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized?

1. KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized? - Similar Threads - KB5005565 fixed issue

2. Apps are being closed when minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are being closed when minimized: My laptop, Samsung Galaxy Book GO keeps closing my apps when i minimize them. I asked Samsung and they said it might be in the system tray...but it isn't there......
  3. Apps are being closed when minimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps are being closed when minimized: My laptop, Samsung Galaxy Book GO keeps closing my apps when i minimize them. I asked Samsung and they said it might be in the system tray...but it isn't there......
  4. Games are being minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are being minimized: my games i play started minimizing randomly a month ago and i have no idea what is causing it. It started only doing it during it in a couple of games but now its happening in everything i play.Ive tried:Updating all my drives and suchclosing unneeded apps in the...
  5. Games are being minimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games are being minimized: my games i play started minimizing randomly a month ago and i have no idea what is causing it. It started only doing it during it in a couple of games but now its happening in everything i play.Ive tried:Updating all my drives and suchclosing unneeded apps in the...
  6. Games are being minimized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. KB5005565 creating issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5005565 creating issues: I would like to block this update KB5005565 from getting installed as the network users cannot print to shared printer. Once uninstalled this update and users can print to shared printer. But again the next day this KB5005565 again gets installed by itself. I even disabled...
  8. Issues with KB5005565

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with KB5005565: We recently rolled out KB5005565 to our user base, and it is consistently causing application issues. The issues vary but they range from trying to at mention someone in Outlook causes Outlook to hang, to opening certain Excel files causing Excel to hang. Some non-microsoft...
  9. [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.: So, I've had this problem for a while, either chrome defocuses and I have to click to focus back or either my full-screen game minimizes. I've tried virus scanning, WDefender and malware bytes, many "fixes" like changing settings and stuff, none worked. submitted by...
  10. Safe mode not being minimal

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe mode not being minimal: Sorry for the crap title, I couldn't think of a better way to word it *chuckle But anyway I'm having a strange problem on one of my computers, where when I boot into safe mode, the resolution is set to 800x600 as expected but all the drivers are loaded like a normal startup...