Windows 10: KB5013943 issues and solution

Discus and support KB5013943 issues and solution in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This update does headache for much people because it crashes your Windows and your programs, until some troubleshooters doesn't run because probably or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EduardoBernal5, Jun 26, 2022.

1. KB5013943 issues and solution

This update does headache for much people because it crashes your Windows and your programs, until some troubleshooters doesn't run because probably or something corrupt, or it doesn't execute, another problem is programs itself because it can crash or bug just to execute it, as well, the most boring is Wi-Fi at least in 2.4 GHz because something causes so many problems to internet, which Ethernet is only option to stay connected. Those are the most common problems with this update if I don't tell another problem that's important or common, you can comment below and isn't necessary to unin

:)

EduardoBernal5, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 26, 2022
  4. KB5013943 issues and solution

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

KB5013943 issues and solution

1. KB5013943 issues and solution - Similar Threads - KB5013943 issues solution

2. update kb5013943

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update kb5013943: This update caused issues with software and my f-secure safe is affected. I understood that microsoft was to issue a fix but i still have the problem. Have i missed something since may when the offending update was issued?...
  3. update kb5013943

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update kb5013943: This update caused issues with software and my f-secure safe is affected. I understood that microsoft was to issue a fix but i still have the problem. Have i missed something since may when the offending update was issued?...
  4. KB5013943 issues and solution

KB5013943 issues and solution: This update does headache for much people because it crashes your Windows and your programs, until some troubleshooters doesn't run because probably or something corrupt, or it doesn't execute, another problem is programs itself because it can crash or bug just to execute it,...
  5. kb5013943 uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kb5013943 uninstall: I am struggling with uninstalling this updates, it stopped my indexing servicei have tried power shell command to un install and it didn't work and gives and error message i have tried to uninstall from the update history it didn't work and gives and error message...
  6. kb5013943 uninstall

kb5013943 uninstall: I am struggling with uninstalling this updates, it stopped my indexing servicei have tried power shell command to un install and it didn't work and gives and error message i have tried to uninstall from the update history it didn't work and gives and error message...
  7. Failure to install KB5013943 and KB5014019

Failure to install KB5013943 and KB5014019: Hi, I have an issue installing KB5013943 and KB5014019 both cumulative updates on windows 11 under the error 0x00f0831 and for KB5014019 0x00f0831 and 0x80248007. I ran a windows update troubleshoot and it says 'Check for windows update issue' but it still fails to download....
  8. Failure to install KB5013943 and KB5014019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to install KB5013943 and KB5014019: Hi, I have an issue installing KB5013943 and KB5014019 both cumulative updates on windows 11 under the error 0x00f0831 and for KB5014019 0x00f0831 and 0x80248007. I ran a windows update troubleshoot and it says 'Check for windows update issue' but it still fails to download....
  9. Solutions for RAM issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Solutions for RAM issues: I have a number of issues and deduce that some at least are due to problems with RAM. Usage often goes over 90%, when activities start to crash, freeze, lag etc. I often get 'system does have enough resources' notices, especially when playing videos such as YouTube online....
  10. Solutions for RAM issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Solutions for RAM issues: I have a number of issues and deduce that some at least are due to problems with RAM. Usage often goes over 90%, when activities start to crash, freeze, lag etc. I often get 'system does have enough resources' notices, especially when playing videos such as YouTube online....