Windows 10: KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager

Discus and support KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WHY!!!!!!AAARRRRRRR!Before updating to KB5020044 I had this setThis is what task manager looked likeNOW it looks like this!And all dark is no better!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Legacy_, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Legacy_ Win User

KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager

WHY!!!!!!AAARRRRRRR!Before updating to KB5020044 I had this setThis is what task manager looked likeNOW it looks like this!And all dark is no better!

:)

Legacy_, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager

1. KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager - Similar Threads - KB5020044 leave alone

2. WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.: I'M SICK AND FLIPPING TIRED OF MICROSOFT TRYING TO CONTROL THE FREAKING WORLD. WHY CANT YOU LEAVE MY SETTING PREFERENCES ALONE? I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO CHANGE ALL MY PREFERENCES BACK EVERYTIME YOU DO AN UPDATE. BING SUCKS!!!! I DON'T USE IT, I USE GOOGLE. QUIT...
  3. WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.: I'M SICK AND FLIPPING TIRED OF MICROSOFT TRYING TO CONTROL THE FREAKING WORLD. WHY CANT YOU LEAVE MY SETTING PREFERENCES ALONE? I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO CHANGE ALL MY PREFERENCES BACK EVERYTIME YOU DO AN UPDATE. BING SUCKS!!!! I DON'T USE IT, I USE GOOGLE. QUIT...
  4. What apps must I leave alone

What apps must I leave alone: So, I've had my computer for a couple years and I've installed way too many apps. Now I have this intimidating mess of apps I have to clean. I want to delete everything I don't recognize/use because I'm worried it could be malware or that it's just taking space and making my...
  5. KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager: WHY!!!!!!AAARRRRRRR!Before updating to KB5020044 I had this setThis is what task manager looked likeNOW it looks like this!And all dark is no better!...
  6. Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.

in Cortana
    Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.: Cortana window suddenly appears. I close with the X and it immediately pops back un. Extreme nuisance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-why-wont-it-leave-me-alone/4f3d96a2-bf09-4ec8-bf10-78fcac31a792
  7. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?: Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program? Not...
  8. I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone: Every time I get my system set up to operate the way I want it to you cram some update down my throat full of **** I don't need or want and reset/change everything. Why not ask if I want some this ****.. no never wanted/needed ability to talk to my pc to get it to do stuff.....
  9. Why is MS incapable of leaving Grub alone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is MS incapable of leaving Grub alone?: Just WHAT is Microsoft's major malfunction that they are *INCAPABLE* of leaving the Grub bootloader alone when MSWin10 does a version "upgrade"???? With all the SUPPOSED programming "geniuses" they have, this should be a dead-simple task, yet they continue to mess this up...
  10. LEAVE MY PC ALONE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVE MY PC ALONE: Why Windows using all my Disk usage, im tired of this, Windows update, superfetech or whatever, delivery, widnows log, windows read WIDNOW WINDOWS WINODSW!!! can i use my pc for a bit if u dont mind??? i cant do anything, while playing i had lags because of WIndows, opening...