Windows 10: KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

Discus and support KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JordiTomàs Bartra, Nov 30, 2023.

1. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue.

:)

JordiTomàs Bartra, Nov 30, 2023

2. Software and VBA Compatibility

I develop a lot of macros and code in VBA for Access and Excel on my PC. I'm also a big R user, and want to get MatLab at some point too.

So, my question is, would upgrading to Windows 10 affect:

VBA editor, object models, dlls, etc

R and the RExcel add-in

MatLab

Excel and Access themselves

My hunch is "no" but I need to make sure.

JoshuActiveX, Nov 30, 2023
  3. 123456 vba

How to automate already Opened IE browser using excel Macros?

Steps:
    Step 1: Open VBA editor on a new excel file and create a new module.
    Step 2: Copy below code in the vba module.

Sub accessExistingIEBrowser()

On Error Resume Next

boolWindowFound = False
    Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")
    WinCount = objShell.Windows.Count
    For winNo = 0 To (WinCount - 1)

strURL = objShell.Windows(winNo).document.Location
    strTitle = objShell.Windows(winNo).document.Title
    If strTitle Like "Sample Form" Then
    Set IE = objShell.Windows(winNo)
    boolWindowFound = True
    Exit For
    Else
    End If

Next

If boolWindowFound Then
    Set doc = IE.document
    doc.getElementsByName("fname")(0).Value = "test"
    End If

End Sub

-----------------------------------

How to automate data entry on a Web page using excel macros?

Pre-requisites:

1 . On the Macro Window, Insert a new module
    2. Go to Tools/References
    3. Select Microsoft Internet Controls
    4. Select Microsoft HTML Object Library

Sample code given below:

Sub dataEntry()

Dim IE As Object
    Dim doc As HTMLDocument

Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
    IE.Visible = True

IE.Navigate "Lets Automate"

Do While IE.Busy Or IE.ReadyState <> 4
    Application.Wait DateAdd("s", 1, Now)
    Loop

Set doc = IE.Document

doc.getElementById("num1").Value = 5
    doc.getElementById("num2").Value = 4
    doc.getElementById("btnCalculate").Click

End Sub

Mr. Bluemaxx, Nov 30, 2023
  4. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

Macros (VBA) function in window phones

I am looking for Macros (VBA) to operate in window phones. That will boost up productivity drastically. As, for many of the jobs, customized reports can be taken on phone itself making on-the-way time utilization.

Thanks ...

Regards

Sanjay Kulkarni

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

sanjaykulkarni_912, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

1. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d - Similar Threads - KB5032190 Crashes VBA

2. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  3. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  4. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  5. VBA test macro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  6. VBA test macro

VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  7. Macro help vba 123

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  8. Macro help vba 123

Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  9. Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros

in Windows 10 News
    Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros: As part of our continued efforts to tackle entire classes of threats, Office 365 client applications now integrate with Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI), enabling antivirus and other security solutions to scan macros and other scripts at runtime to check for malicious...
  10. Excel 2003 vba editor blinking cursor thickness

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2003 vba editor blinking cursor thickness: I run excel 2003 on windows 10. Since upgrading to win 10 from win 7, the blinking cursor in excel 2003's VBAeditor in almost impossible to see (too thin). I have - via Control Centre / Ease of access / Make the computer easier to use- progressively increased the blinking...