Windows 10: KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.

Discus and support KB5034204 remove "Start" bar. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had a problem since yesterday evening, my bottom explorer bar disappeared. Win+X restored the bar to the desktop, but most of the options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wojciech Kamiński, Feb 12, 2024.

1. KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.

I've had a problem since yesterday evening, my bottom explorer bar disappeared. Win+X restored the bar to the desktop, but most of the options, including the "start" button, are not functional. I looked for the fault for a long time and discovered it by removing the KB5034204 update. After updating Windows Upgrade again, the update came back and the problem came with it again. I have currently uninstalled it again and paused updates for a week.Please help.Hardware: Dell G3 3779 with i7-8750hSystem: Windows 11 23h2

:)

Wojciech Kamiński, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Cursus Win User

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Remove/Move/Resize the "Start search" bar

That would be for the taskbar search option, which is what I would use instead of the Start Search. Disabling it did not remove the Start Search appearance at all though.

SylenThunder, Feb 12, 2024
  4. KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.

How to remove 'AnySend' on task bar...

Hi Grammy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Did you install this App/program?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the app.

• Type “control panel” in the search bar.
    • Select “programs & features”.
    • Search for “any send” & right click on the app icon.
    • Click on Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.

1. KB5034204 remove "Start" bar. - Similar Threads - KB5034204 remove Start

2. KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.: I've had a problem since yesterday evening, my bottom explorer bar disappeared. Win+X restored the bar to the desktop, but most of the options, including the "start" button, are not functional. I looked for the fault for a long time and discovered it by removing the KB5034204...
  3. KB5034204 update fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034204 update fails: New pc can't get this update keeps trying and says something didn't go as expected rolling back changes. Not sure if I need this cumulative update preview or why it won't install...
  4. KB5034204 update fails

KB5034204 update fails: New pc can't get this update keeps trying and says something didn't go as expected rolling back changes. Not sure if I need this cumulative update preview or why it won't install...
  5. KB5034204 - Control Panel Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034204 - Control Panel Issues: Hello there! I installed this particular update recently and things were going fine until I had to use the control panel for something today, only to find out it does not work at all it quite literally does NOT open. I initially thought it was just a general problem so I...
  6. KB5034204 - Control Panel Issues

KB5034204 - Control Panel Issues: Hello there! I installed this particular update recently and things were going fine until I had to use the control panel for something today, only to find out it does not work at all it quite literally does NOT open. I initially thought it was just a general problem so I...
  7. Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?: The gap is kinda ugly. Anyone can help me with this? https://i.imgur.com/WEnN2Ds.png submitted by /u/yuze_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0iqvy/is_it_possible_to_remove_the_name_group_bar_in/
  8. Start Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Bar: Whenever I click on my task bar it says "Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working." How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-bar/eddee282-7062-484c-91e8-c3ea7911942f
  9. remove side bars in start

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove side bars in start: When I press Start, 2/3 of the screen is taken up by icons under the headings of Create, Explore. How do I get rid of those irrelevant, space and time wasting, obscuring windows? Also annoying is the scroll bar which disappears and has to be found then clicked to reappear....
  10. Remove/Move/Resize the "Start search" bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove/Move/Resize the "Start search" bar: I'm sure it's just a thing with the preview, but to be perfectly honest, I never used Win8 after the initial dev release, so it's entirely possible this was something I would have hated in Win8 as well. [img] Basically, the search is covering up the ability to click...