Windows 10: KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???

Discus and support KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings,I have reinstalled Windows a few days ago. I encountered errors with KB5034441 showing an error code after every reboot during the OS update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Burialfaith, Feb 23, 2024.

1. KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???

Greetings,I have reinstalled Windows a few days ago. I encountered errors with KB5034441 showing an error code after every reboot during the OS update process. Now that Windows is fully updated, every time Windows Update checks for new updates it tries and fails without error code to download KB5034441, but it seems that KB5034441 is already installed according to: Settings > Windows Update > View Windows History.- dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth and /scanhealth shows that Windows image is fine- sfc /scannow shows that Windows files are fine- Windows Update troubleshooter fi

:)

Burialfaith, Feb 23, 2024
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 23, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2024
  4. KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???

1. KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it??? - Similar Threads - KB5034441 already installed

2. KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???: Greetings,I have reinstalled Windows a few days ago. I encountered errors with KB5034441 showing an error code after every reboot during the OS update process. Now that Windows is fully updated, every time Windows Update checks for new updates it tries and fails without error...
  3. KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5034441 is already installed, but Windows Update still tries to download and install it???: Greetings,I have reinstalled Windows a few days ago. I encountered errors with KB5034441 showing an error code after every reboot during the OS update process. Now that Windows is fully updated, every time Windows Update checks for new updates it tries and fails without error...
  4. KB5034441 is already installed, but WU still tries to download and install it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034441 is already installed, but WU still tries to download and install it???: Greetings,I have reinstalled Windows a few days ago.I encountered errors for KB5034441 after every reboot of the OS update process. Every time Windows Update checks for new updates it tries and fails without error code to download KB5034441, but it seems that KB5034441 is...
  5. KB5034441 is already installed, but WU still tries to download and install it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034441 is already installed, but WU still tries to download and install it???: Greetings,I have reinstalled Windows a few days ago.I encountered errors for KB5034441 after every reboot of the OS update process. Every time Windows Update checks for new updates it tries and fails without error code to download KB5034441, but it seems that KB5034441 is...
  6. KB5034441 is already installed, but WU still tries to download and install it???

7. Windows Update trying to install update that's already installed

Windows Update trying to install update that's already installed: Windows Update is constantly trying to a install a windows update that's already installed. To be specific it's September 1st 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview KB5005101 or September 14 2021-09 Cumulative Update KB5005565 I'm using Windows 10 21H1.This seems to be related to...
  8. Windows Update tries to install an already installed update

Windows Update tries to install an already installed update: Hello there. I noticed that windows update tries to install a display driver and it fails, because it already has installed it. This has been going on since the 2020 update release. I can't make it stop. Is there any way to make it "forget" or exclude this update? Somehow...
  9. Windows Update tries to install an already-installed update.

Windows Update tries to install an already-installed update.: Fix Windows Update or give the one from 8.1 or 7. The update in question is this: [ATTACH] Now I have already installed it manually by downloading it through Microsoft Catalogue since I know Windows Updates fail mostly. Here's the proof: [ATTACH]...
  10. PC trying to install update that is already installed...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC trying to install update that is already installed...: I'm having problems with (automatic) updates. The update status says "an update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. Retry". The update in question is 2018-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4103727). The...