Windows 10: KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs

Discus and support KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I see there a quite a few post related to KB5034765, but I am confused as to what to do, or which one of the posts are should try. Some of them refer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rockydean, Feb 24, 2024.

1. rockydean Win User

KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs

I see there a quite a few post related to KB5034765, but I am confused as to what to do, or which one of the posts are should try. Some of them refer to an error code. How do I see if I am getting one of these codes ? I have not seen one. This update always show "Restart Pending", no matter if I do a restart or a power down. This is a desktop PC.Is there a way to delete the update since it appears to be bad ?The history shows the last update was installed on 2-17-24. Can this update prevent other updates from downloading or installing ?Can someone help me do what needs to be done to co

:)

rockydean, Feb 24, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Vista Beta 2 Installed

Well first I defragged the drive, then go into partition magic and select "create a new partition" and make sure it is "after c:"

Then click the rest of the way through the menus, and in the lower left there is a list of pending activites and click "apply" and you will have to restart and before windows boots partition magic does its thing.

wazzledoozle, Feb 24, 2024
  4. KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs

little cat, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs

1. KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs - Similar Threads - KB5034765 Restart Pending

2. KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs: I see there a quite a few post related to KB5034765, but I am confused as to what to do, or which one of the posts are should try. Some of them refer to an error code. How do I see if I am getting one of these codes ? I have not seen one. This update always show "Restart...
  3. Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update: Windows Update shows "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185". Restart Required.This update has been sitting there for several days. The Schedule Restart shows "today", but the update is still waiting to installed after several days. So...
  4. Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update: Windows Update shows "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185". Restart Required.This update has been sitting there for several days. The Schedule Restart shows "today", but the update is still waiting to installed after several days. So...
  5. pending to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pending to install: I have tons of apps that says pending to install but never install. I have Windows 10 Pro and I check on the time and date as per said in the other forums and turn off my anti virus but it is still the same....
  6. pending restart problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pending restart problems: So i just restart my pc too many times and its still pending for the last version , my is 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5005101 , and i cant solve it , so please any thing for restarting without pending...
  7. KB5001391 pending restart

KB5001391 pending restart: Hi,I have selected to install KB5001391 in the optional updates section of Windows Update.After it have been downloaded and installed, Windows asks me the usual pending restart thing.The issue with the restart is, that I have restarted a lot of times already and every time...
  8. Windows 10: Pending restart but after restart it still says pending restart endlessly.

Windows 10: Pending restart but after restart it still says pending restart endlessly.: Hello so I bought an SSD and just installed windows 10 home 2004 version and all was working fine, the drivers and such. I've updated the windows update as well and for the first run it run smoothly without problem, and after a day I checked the windows update again for any...
  9. Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing: My PC is CONSTANTLY showing updates as pending download and there is no download button to click to try to get the downloads to actually download let alone install. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times now to try to fix the problem, going through several trouble shooting fixes...
  10. Restart pending

Restart pending: Hi, I have a problem with that restart pending. Sfc/scannow does not help. I have started tens of time no succeed.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/restart-pending/aaf758dd-8fcd-4bc6-9211-e698229fb4d9