Windows 10: KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

Discus and support KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aKateDev [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aKateDev, Nov 3, 2019.

1. KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

/u/aKateDev, Nov 3, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 28, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 28, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

1. KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - KDE submit app

2. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  3. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  4. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed to submit my app to Microsoft: I keep having this error for a couples of days when I click "submit to the Microsoft Store":Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: xxxxHow can I fix this?...
  5. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to submit my app to Microsoft: I keep having this error for a couples of days when I click "submit to the Microsoft Store":Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: xxxxHow can I fix this?...
  6. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

7. Trying to submit app to app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to submit app to app store: I am trying to submit an app to the app store, all of the options are complete by the 'submit to the store' button is not active. This is an EF Core app and I have a separate .NET core 2 app as the data model. Can you help me!!! Thanks Dan...
  8. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  9. KDE apps on Windows

KDE apps on Windows: Yea I have tried KDE apps in WSL which is not bad, failing that I just install some distro on an HD on my old machine.
  10. PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

in Windows 10 Support
    PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app: Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone else's feedback. To Microsoft, if it doesn't gain...