Windows 10: KDP BOOK COVER DESIGN

Discus and support KDP BOOK COVER DESIGN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am designing kdp book cover using Ms word, on office 2013. After using text box for book title and sub title, the moment I click it for author's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkinOmojola#, Jun 20, 2020.

1. KDP BOOK COVER DESIGN

I am designing kdp book cover using Ms word, on office 2013. After using text box for book title and sub title, the moment I click it for author's name, the book title and sub title vamoose. How can I correct this abnormality? It was not so before now.

:)

AkinOmojola#, Jun 20, 2020

2. Mohoo Book Cover Display

I am assuming that Mohoo is a ebook app you are referring to. If the app developer is yet to implement the book cover feature, it wont work.

I am sure it is not a issue with windowsphone. I have lots of ebooks on Amazon Kindle app. All of them show book covers.

Jay_answers, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Mohoo Book Cover Display

Jay - The ebook reader has as part of its set up, ability to turn on/off book cover.

This is not the only issue, as mentioned, neither does it display illustrations, maps etc within the book itself. Never mind the cover perhaps, but without the illustrations....

Perhaps would be best if someone who was familiar with Mohoo was to reply.

Barry

Barry Cole, Jun 20, 2020
  4. KDP BOOK COVER DESIGN

Mohoo Book Cover Display

Can not get Mohoo to display book covers or illustrations within book. Using Nokia Lumia 520, though imagine all lumia's have the same problem.

Tried sync with Cloud and used SD card to load books. Any ideas?

Barry

Barry Cole, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

KDP BOOK COVER DESIGN

1. KDP BOOK COVER DESIGN - Similar Threads - KDP BOOK COVER

2. Anyone else had the battery cover on an arc mouse fall off? Poor design.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else had the battery cover on an arc mouse fall off? Poor design.: Anyone else had the battery cover on an arc mouse fall off? Poor design. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-had-the-battery-cover-on-an-arc-mouse/ff417e5f-584c-4cc5-9529-cb387b04c017
  3. Anyone else had the battery cover on an arc mouse fall off? Poor design.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else had the battery cover on an arc mouse fall off? Poor design.: Anyone else had the battery cover on an arc mouse fall off? Poor design. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-had-the-battery-cover-on-an-arc-mouse/ff417e5f-584c-4cc5-9529-cb387b04c017
  4. Anyone else had the battery cover on an arc mouse fall off? Poor design.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows on screen keyboard covers the input field on Microsoft Edge, bad design or bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on screen keyboard covers the input field on Microsoft Edge, bad design or bug?: Hi, Recently noticed that on screen keyboard covers input field on MS Edge as well as on MS Teams. Using Win 10 21H1 with Edge 95.Is it a design issue or a bug?Hope someone has a solution.TIAS Merchant....
  6. Windows on screen keyboard covers the input field on Microsoft Edge, bad design or bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows on screen keyboard covers the input field on Microsoft Edge, bad design or bug?: Hi, Recently noticed that on screen keyboard covers input field on MS Edge as well as on MS Teams. Using Win 10 21H1 with Edge 95.Is it a design issue or a bug?Hope someone has a solution.TIAS Merchant....
  7. Problem with thumbnails/covers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with thumbnails/covers: Hi! I had this weird problem on W10 Home Single Language, the thing Is, the thumbnail of the art cover on my music files shows when i plug in my android phone and copy the songs on the phone, I can see the thumbnails perfectly on the file explorer while browsing the phone on...
  8. thumbnails covered by icons

thumbnails covered by icons: It didn't work. "always show icons, never thumbnails" wasn't checked to begin with. When I clicked "apply" some of the icons blinked to show thumbnails and returned immediately to the mountain icon. Please try again EDIT -- I went to the main pictures folder and did this...
  9. screen covering desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen covering desktop: A separate solid pinkish/brown screen, slightly smaller than my desktop display keeps coming up. It covers my desktop, on my laptop, completely. This has been happening for a few weeks. I've found a remedy in typing on optimise in my search menu. I'm directed to Optimise...
  10. why doesn't Windows 10 have a designated PC folder for 'books' and 'audiobooks" like it...

why doesn't Windows 10 have a designated PC folder for 'books' and 'audiobooks" like it...: In today's world where Windows 10 users are downloading books and audiobooks, why doesn't Windows 10 have a designated PC folder for 'books' and 'audiobooks" like it does for 'music' and 'pictures'? It would be nice to be able to find my books in one location whether they are...