Windows 10: Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

Discus and support Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey. I bought a new DELL keyboard and i use it to play fortnite. But when i hold down "w" and "a" and press spacebar while pressing the two keys, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pahan Lankage, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

Hey. I bought a new DELL keyboard and i use it to play fortnite. But when i hold down "w" and "a" and press spacebar while pressing the two keys, the spacebar pressing, but not jumping in the game, litterally, when holding the "W" and "A" key, the spacebar doesnt register the key press, but when i release the "A" and press spacebar, it works. But when holding the "W" and "D" key and press space, it registers. D:

Q: is it like, the touchpad isnt working while typing option in settings?

:)

Pahan Lankage, Mar 12, 2021
  2. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Mar 12, 2021
  3. EricGagan Win User
    Enabling multiple key presses.

Sometimes I need to press multiple keys at once, however my pc only allows me to use up to 2 keys at a time. Is there a way to disable this feature?

EricGagan, Mar 12, 2021
  4. chron Win User

Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

3 Million Dirt 3 Steam Keys of AMD Radeon Promotion Leaked

A friend in my friends list gave me one, and I thought he didn't want the game. Now I know it wasn't his key. I wondered why he wouldn't just register the game under his name and he just said he didn't like racing games lol.

Why would steam allow the same key to be registered multiple times??? Or are they not, and my friend really did hook me up?

chron, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

1. Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys - Similar Threads - Keboard registering keys

2. my keyboard isnt registering multiple keystrokes when i press the keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard isnt registering multiple keystrokes when i press the keys: hey, so ive encountered this issue on my computer recently, whenever I need to press a key like if i am writing the word community it'll be written as comunity with an m less and this is the issue with all of the keys is you read this all, wherever I've written double...
  3. my keyboard isnt registering multiple keystrokes when i press the keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keyboard isnt registering multiple keystrokes when i press the keys: hey, so ive encountered this issue on my computer recently, whenever I need to press a key like if i am writing the word community it'll be written as comunity with an m less and this is the issue with all of the keys is you read this all, wherever I've written double...
  4. Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple: I got on my laptop this morning to find that whenever I am inputting text in any application that I need to press a key multiple times to get inputs to register. I do not mean that if I wanted to type the letter G that I need to press the G key multiple times, I can press the...
  5. Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple

Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple: I got on my laptop this morning to find that whenever I am inputting text in any application that I need to press a key multiple times to get inputs to register. I do not mean that if I wanted to type the letter G that I need to press the G key multiple times, I can press the...
  6. Apple Bootcamp Trackpad Not Registering When Key Pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Bootcamp Trackpad Not Registering When Key Pressed.: I just updated to Windows 11, And did some Apple Bootcamp Updates And Now My Trackpad Does Not Work At All When A Key Is Pressed. My Computer Is Apple MacBook Pro 2019 16 Inches.And Its Running Win 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1335Thanks...
  7. Apple Bootcamp Trackpad Not Registering When Key Pressed.

Apple Bootcamp Trackpad Not Registering When Key Pressed.: I just updated to Windows 11, And did some Apple Bootcamp Updates And Now My Trackpad Does Not Work At All When A Key Is Pressed. My Computer Is Apple MacBook Pro 2019 16 Inches.And Its Running Win 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1335Thanks...
  8. Apple Bootcamp Mousepad Not Registering When Key Pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Bootcamp Mousepad Not Registering When Key Pressed.: I just updated to Windows 11, And did some Apple Bootcamp Updates And Now My Mousepad Does Not Work At All When A Key Is Pressed. My Computer Is Apple MacBook Pro 2019 16 Inches.And Its Running Win 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1335Thanks...
  9. Apple Bootcamp Mousepad Not Registering When Key Pressed.

Apple Bootcamp Mousepad Not Registering When Key Pressed.: I just updated to Windows 11, And did some Apple Bootcamp Updates And Now My Mousepad Does Not Work At All When A Key Is Pressed. My Computer Is Apple MacBook Pro 2019 16 Inches.And Its Running Win 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1335Thanks...
  10. Certain keys not registering when pressed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain keys not registering when pressed: Both my a and f keys don't seem to registrar when I click them so I wonder if there is anything to be done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-keys-not-registering-when-pressed/cb3b3ba9-261c-405a-a03e-4991414e6a49