Windows 10: Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

Discus and support Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey. I bought a new DELL keyboard and i use it to play fortnite. But when i hold down "w" and "a" and press spacebar while pressing the two keys, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pahan Lankage, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

Hey. I bought a new DELL keyboard and i use it to play fortnite. But when i hold down "w" and "a" and press spacebar while pressing the two keys, the spacebar pressing, but not jumping in the game, litterally, when holding the "W" and "A" key, the spacebar doesnt register the key press, but when i release the "A" and press spacebar, it works. But when holding the "W" and "D" key and press space, it registers. D:

Q: is it like, the touchpad isnt working while typing option in settings?

:)

Pahan Lankage, Mar 12, 2021
  2. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Mar 12, 2021
  3. EricGagan Win User
    Enabling multiple key presses.

Sometimes I need to press multiple keys at once, however my pc only allows me to use up to 2 keys at a time. Is there a way to disable this feature?

EricGagan, Mar 12, 2021
  4. chron Win User

Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

3 Million Dirt 3 Steam Keys of AMD Radeon Promotion Leaked

A friend in my friends list gave me one, and I thought he didn't want the game. Now I know it wasn't his key. I wondered why he wouldn't just register the game under his name and he just said he didn't like racing games lol.

Why would steam allow the same key to be registered multiple times??? Or are they not, and my friend really did hook me up?

chron, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys

1. Keboard not registering keys when pressing multiple keys - Similar Threads - Keboard registering keys

2. Keyboard won't enter a single key, but when pressing multiple keys together, it types...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard won't enter a single key, but when pressing multiple keys together, it types...: Hello, I recently encountered a problem with my keyboard. When first booting up, the laptop would have a 3 out of 5 chance of booting into recovery mode and it maybe because of a stuck key. If it has booted to the lock screen, the keyboard becomes unresponsive so I had to use...
  3. External Keyboard only types when multiple keys are pressed

External Keyboard only types when multiple keys are pressed: My keyboard only types when multiple keys are pressed, tried unplug and plug the usb, tried it on another device and works properly. im on a laptop and the laptop keyboard is working....
  4. Windows freezes but registers any keys being pressed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezes but registers any keys being pressed.: So about a month ago I bought a Asus Tuf 505D from offer up. A day after a problem occurred. After resetting or turning on after being off, it ocationaly freezes at the password screen or right after I log in. The wierd thing about the freeze is that it registers any keyboard...
  5. Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys

Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys: Hi! So basically, I was using my laptop and shut it down as I needed to go somewhere. I came back and turned my laptop back on and the keys were messed up pressing backspace presses backspace and /, pressing P presses left bracket and P, pressing caps lock presses W and caps...
  6. cursor not moving when key is pressed

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor not moving when key is pressed: I have a windows 10 pro, and a synaptics touchpad V1.3 on smb port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving-when-key-is-pressed/62551264-ba48-478f-acb8-d4db9290fb89
  7. mouse not moving when key pressed

mouse not moving when key pressed: my mouse doesn't move when a key is pressed. I noticed that when I started playing osu! I have an HP Envy computer with a Synaptics SMBus ClickPad trackpad. I unchecked "hide pointer while typing" but the problem continues. Is there any fix? If so, what's the fix?...
  8. Certain keys not registering when pressed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain keys not registering when pressed: Both my a and f keys don't seem to registrar when I click them so I wonder if there is anything to be done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-keys-not-registering-when-pressed/cb3b3ba9-261c-405a-a03e-4991414e6a49
  9. Pressing multiple keys at once

in Windows 10 Support
    Pressing multiple keys at once: Hi, I've had this problem since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10: When I play a game, like Team Fortress 2, I use Z, Q, S and D to run. However, when I press multiple buttons at once, like Z and D to run forward and to the right, the problem occurs (also when I'm not...
  10. Tones When Pressing Keys

in Windows 10 Support
    Tones When Pressing Keys: Intermittently, when I press some keys on the keyboard, I would hear a triple-tone from Windows 10. Nothing would happen, but the three tones have progressively lower pitch, immediately followed by a four-tone signal, which have progressively higher pitch. This is the same...