Windows 10: Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

Discus and support Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I’ve been running on Win 10 upgrade since it came out, and yesterday I did a clean install of Win 10 pro. I not sure if this has to do with Ms shared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HC1Gunner, Nov 27, 2015.

1. HC1Gunner Win User

Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

I’ve been running on Win 10 upgrade since it came out, and yesterday I did a clean install of Win 10 pro. I not sure if this has to do with Ms shared account stuff syncing, most of it I have disabled, but herein lies the issue.

Put my laptop to sleep last night, all I use for is to search the net, and email. While working on my desktop (clean install) I walked past my laptop, and woke it from sleep, but did not use it.
    I go back to tweaking settings on my desktop, and the next thing I know, I can’t type anything, anywhere. I found out that if I hold a key down for couple seconds, it types the letter. I just chalked it up to a windows glitch, and knew after installing a program, I was going to have to reboot any ways. Reboot solved the problem.

I then take a break from my desktop, and what do know, same exact issue on my laptop, restart, problem came right back, cold boot, still can’t type. Connected a USB KB, same issue ? ? ?

It can't be a coincidence that same thing happened on both computers, only difference, restart/cold boot didn't fix the laptop.

:)

HC1Gunner, Nov 27, 2015

2. Keyboard m HP desktop not working properly after ugrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 this sucks! HELP!!!!!!

I am unable to type keboard NOT working properly snce thwe update (as you can se)

SoniaCarvalho1, Nov 27, 2015
  3. internet sharing nokia lumia 620 and 900

try going into your keboard setttings and adding the language mexico or Japanese.

settings/keyboard/add keyboards

fixes this issue in the USA

ceroberts75, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

1. Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ? - Similar Threads - Keboard Typing Issues

2. soe lettera o keboard do ot work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    soe lettera o keboard do ot work: some letters on my keyboard do not work properly. They are working in this letter though. The letters are m and n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soe-lettera-o-keboard-do-ot-work/e4870801-13de-401b-83d9-d484d726956b
  3. Typing issues with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing issues with windows 10: I am having consistent problems for months now with my typing not showing up on the screen with Windows 10 system. I have to shut down and reload, and it stops anyway. This seems to be a common problem with other users?? WHY has no one addressed this or instructed how to fix?...
  4. Surface Pro 3 Type Cover issue

Surface Pro 3 Type Cover issue: I wiped the hard drive the typecover keyboard only lights up when I have almost no Ipower in the battery,as soon as I try to recharge the battery it goes black. I cannot remember the password,I have even tried the password for other things.I am beginning to think I am...
  5. typing issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    typing issues: my keyboard doesnt type or space words often when i type. i have a brand new wireless keyboard. is there a setting i may have clicked on accident that causes this?...
  6. Typing issues with thunderbird mail composition

in Browsers and Email
    Typing issues with thunderbird mail composition: Dell inspiron special edition laptop, 1 year old with 250GB SSD and 8GB ram. Intel 6500u. Win 10 Home OEM, now 1703 15063.483. All updates/upgrades thru Windows Update. Since the Anniversary Update I have intermittant typing issues when composing email in Thunderbird 45.8. My...
  7. Audio Issues with any type of cpu usage...

Audio Issues with any type of cpu usage...: This is my Build: System Builder - Core i5-6600 3.3GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 670 2GB - PCPartPicker l_cujklM5fc What do I do? It's like.. any CPU usage just causes the sound to lag. 44413
  8. Typing and scrolling issue

Typing and scrolling issue: Hi, I have something strange happing for a while now and cannot find a fix; or even identify what is causing it. This doe not happing all the time, like I was able to type this issue here. However, out of no where it will occur, and then stop at other times; or maybe it...
  9. Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time: So I just got this new Lenovo Flex3 computer, and it's totally awesome. But a huge problem that I can't figure out how to fix, and I know it's not actually how to fix, but I don't like it, I can't move the mouse using the trackpad while pressing keys on the keyboard. So like...
  10. Typing Issues with Win 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Typing Issues with Win 10 64bit: Apologies if this has already been asked/answered, couldn't find it after a quick search. When I type in Windows 10 on pretty much anything - chrome, open office, celtx (writing software) - the cursor will frequently jump to a random point, could be the middle of a word or...