Windows 10: Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

Discus and support Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I’ve been running on Win 10 upgrade since it came out, and yesterday I did a clean install of Win 10 pro. I not sure if this has to do with Ms shared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HC1Gunner, Nov 27, 2015.

1. HC1Gunner Win User

Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

I’ve been running on Win 10 upgrade since it came out, and yesterday I did a clean install of Win 10 pro. I not sure if this has to do with Ms shared account stuff syncing, most of it I have disabled, but herein lies the issue.

Put my laptop to sleep last night, all I use for is to search the net, and email. While working on my desktop (clean install) I walked past my laptop, and woke it from sleep, but did not use it.
    I go back to tweaking settings on my desktop, and the next thing I know, I can’t type anything, anywhere. I found out that if I hold a key down for couple seconds, it types the letter. I just chalked it up to a windows glitch, and knew after installing a program, I was going to have to reboot any ways. Reboot solved the problem.

I then take a break from my desktop, and what do know, same exact issue on my laptop, restart, problem came right back, cold boot, still can’t type. Connected a USB KB, same issue ? ? ?

It can't be a coincidence that same thing happened on both computers, only difference, restart/cold boot didn't fix the laptop.

:)

HC1Gunner, Nov 27, 2015

2. Keyboard m HP desktop not working properly after ugrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 this sucks! HELP!!!!!!

I am unable to type keboard NOT working properly snce thwe update (as you can se)

SoniaCarvalho1, Nov 27, 2015
  3. internet sharing nokia lumia 620 and 900

try going into your keboard setttings and adding the language mexico or Japanese.

settings/keyboard/add keyboards

fixes this issue in the USA

ceroberts75, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

1. Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ? - Similar Threads - Keboard Typing Issues

2. Keboard does not work in text boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keboard does not work in text boxes: I have a Beelink Ser5 mini pc with Windows 11 Pro. For some applications the keyboard does not work in the text boxes, except I configure the Application with "Run as Administrator" feature. At OS level, and OS applications the keyboard works fine.I tested with 2 different...
  3. Keboard does not work in text boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keboard does not work in text boxes: I have a Beelink Ser5 mini pc with Windows 11 Pro. For some applications the keyboard does not work in the text boxes, except I configure the Application with "Run as Administrator" feature. At OS level, and OS applications the keyboard works fine.I tested with 2 different...
  4. Typing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing Issue: Hi When I was using the embedded Chinese Pinyin. It always cancels the words chosen phase and after this cancelation, I Chinese word I'd like to type become to Pinyin. Can somebody help me with that?Thank you...
  5. How to turn off keboard turbo mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off keboard turbo mod?: Hi.I can't type too much because I'm getting a cancer while typing.Currently There is a feature Called: Turbo Mode. It will make your keyboard click repeatedly while holding your keyboard. Unlike the normal keyboard that will just hold the keys. None of Windows Feature Helped...
  6. Keboard Special Characters not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keboard Special Characters not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 windows 10. In that the special characters in the numbersnext row after function keys not working while I use Shift + that key sometimes. The Numbers working fine, But the characters Not....
  7. delete keboard languages

delete keboard languages: I have too many keyboard languages. How do I delete some? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-keboard-languages/8207ed3f-f8b5-4aba-8756-9eddba44b463
  8. Windows 10 keboard partially locked

Windows 10 keboard partially locked: keyboard of desktop pc got turned over and a combo of keys have somehow locked alpha and numbers keys. Fkeys at top work, Shift, Ctrl, WIN, Alt all work. Have turned off sticky keys and filter keys. Cant find any help on internet. Have removed batteries, rebooted,...
  9. Malayalam Inscript Keboard Typing Error

Malayalam Inscript Keboard Typing Error: Hi I am trying to type in Malayalam but some of the alphabets not available in inscript keyboard in windows 10 1903 update. ഉദാഃ ന+്+]=ന്‍ , റ+്+]=ര്‍ , ണ+്+]=ണ്‍ , ല+്+]=ല്‍ , ള+്+=ള്‍ , ക+്+]=ക്‍ when I typing " ] " it shows only one alphabet "ര്‍" , the others not...
  10. typing issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    typing issues: my keyboard doesnt type or space words often when i type. i have a brand new wireless keyboard. is there a setting i may have clicked on accident that causes this?...