Windows 10: Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

Discus and support Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I’ve been running on Win 10 upgrade since it came out, and yesterday I did a clean install of Win 10 pro. I not sure if this has to do with Ms shared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HC1Gunner, Nov 27, 2015.

1. HC1Gunner Win User

Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

I’ve been running on Win 10 upgrade since it came out, and yesterday I did a clean install of Win 10 pro. I not sure if this has to do with Ms shared account stuff syncing, most of it I have disabled, but herein lies the issue.

Put my laptop to sleep last night, all I use for is to search the net, and email. While working on my desktop (clean install) I walked past my laptop, and woke it from sleep, but did not use it.
    I go back to tweaking settings on my desktop, and the next thing I know, I can’t type anything, anywhere. I found out that if I hold a key down for couple seconds, it types the letter. I just chalked it up to a windows glitch, and knew after installing a program, I was going to have to reboot any ways. Reboot solved the problem.

I then take a break from my desktop, and what do know, same exact issue on my laptop, restart, problem came right back, cold boot, still can’t type. Connected a USB KB, same issue ? ? ?

It can't be a coincidence that same thing happened on both computers, only difference, restart/cold boot didn't fix the laptop.

:)

HC1Gunner, Nov 27, 2015

2. Keyboard m HP desktop not working properly after ugrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 this sucks! HELP!!!!!!

I am unable to type keboard NOT working properly snce thwe update (as you can se)

SoniaCarvalho1, Nov 27, 2015
  3. internet sharing nokia lumia 620 and 900

try going into your keboard setttings and adding the language mexico or Japanese.

settings/keyboard/add keyboards

fixes this issue in the USA

ceroberts75, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

1. Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ? - Similar Threads - Keboard Typing Issues

2. typing issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    typing issues: when I'm typing something such as this randomly the space I am typing within, such as a search bar, text box, etc will stop responding, to put it this way, the same as if you were typing in a search bar and then clicking something else before you finish. I've tried many...
  3. typing issues

typing issues: while typing, it randomly stops typing and I have to click on the text box again to keep typing my drivers are up to date I tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting the pc...
  4. Typing and scrolling issues

Typing and scrolling issues: I have had this laptop 2 months tops and continuously have this problem. This occurs every 10-20 seconds; I will be attempting to scroll up or down and the page will freeze and stop scrolling for about 3-5 seconds, then the page will scroll really fast as if trying to catch...
  5. typing issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    typing issue: How do I get the "underscore" _ symbol, to underline any letter character? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-issue/4910ad80-9e46-4087-916c-f1c3feb05734
  6. delete keboard languages

delete keboard languages: I have too many keyboard languages. How do I delete some? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-keboard-languages/8207ed3f-f8b5-4aba-8756-9eddba44b463
  7. Keyboard typing issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing issue: hello everyone, for the last few months I have been struggling with a weird issue in my laptop keyboard. most of the times when I try to type, my keyboard second row buttons including a,d,f,j,l and 6 do not respond and I have to keep them pushed for very longer time to...
  8. Malayalam Inscript Keboard Typing Error

Malayalam Inscript Keboard Typing Error: Hi I am trying to type in Malayalam but some of the alphabets not available in inscript keyboard in windows 10 1903 update. ഉദാഃ ന+്+]=ന്‍ , റ+്+]=ര്‍ , ണ+്+]=ണ്‍ , ല+്+]=ല്‍ , ള+്+=ള്‍ , ക+്+]=ക്‍ when I typing " ] " it shows only one alphabet "ര്‍" , the others not...
  9. typing issues

typing issues: my keyboard doesnt type or space words often when i type. i have a brand new wireless keyboard. is there a setting i may have clicked on accident that causes this?...
  10. Typing and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typing and scrolling issue: Hi, I have something strange happing for a while now and cannot find a fix; or even identify what is causing it. This doe not happing all the time, like I was able to type this issue here. However, out of no where it will occur, and then stop at other times; or maybe it...