Windows 10: Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail

Discus and support Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you keep All Folders expanded in Windows 10 Mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolLoreth, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail

How do you keep All Folders expanded in Windows 10 Mail?

:)

CarolLoreth, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Windows 10 mail app crash when emptying folder

Hi,

In order for us to identify the reason why Windows 10 Mail app is crashing when emptying a folder, we'd like to get the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • What happens when you try emptying a different folder? Does the same issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest emptying a folder in Windows 10 Mail app using the steps provided in the article below and then check if the same issue will persist:

How do I empty a folder in Mail for Windows 10?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to create Folders in Windows Mail app, we will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    How do I add or remove folders in Mail for Windows 10?
    and see if that helps.

You can also refer the article on
    Customize the folder list in Mail for Windows 10
    to organize the emails.

I hope the information provided by me is helpful for you.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail

1. Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - Keep Folders expanded

2. Favorites Folder Not Expanding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorites Folder Not Expanding: [img] I got the favorites to show but it does have the ">" arrow but when I click it don't expand but goes to the folder, any ideas on how to make this thing expand? 148255
  3. Navigation pane keeps expanding folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Navigation pane keeps expanding folders: I have noticed that lately, the navigation pane has been expanding folders when opening them. That option is disabled in folder view settings. https://i.imgur.com/FcNSf9i.png https://i.imgur.com/Ext1HJd.png Noticed it on two separate computers. Its really annoying, any...
  4. How to expand folders in Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to expand folders in Windows Explorer?: Windows Explorer (looking at some picture folders), grouped by something ( tags in this case). How can I expand all/collapse all? ***Modified title from: Windows Explorer expand all/collapse all button? ***...
  5. Windows Explorer expand all/collapse all button?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer expand all/collapse all button?: Windows Explorer (looking at some picture folders), grouped by something ( tags in this case). How can I expand all/collapse all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-expand-allcollapse-all-button/c5999f7b-bb4a-4064-a450-89c43bdfff16"
  6. Windows 10 1809 Mail App - Folders Won't Stay Expanded

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Mail App - Folders Won't Stay Expanded: How do I set the folders list to always show expanded? With 1809, the folder list keep collapsing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-mail-app-folders-wont-stay/f878be89-e723-4b5e-b098-451ea9f3c170
  7. Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  8. Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone. Is this a bug ? 112036
  9. Windows 10 Mail .......How to see all folders ?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail .......How to see all folders ?: Folders menu only shows : INBOX , MORE I find it very annoying to click on MORE, just to see any other folders : SENT, DELETED, JUNK, ETC.... Is there any way to have ALL folders showing up in FOLDERS menu ? 110541
  10. Open Mail App to 'All Folders'

in Browsers and Email
    Open Mail App to 'All Folders': I am just exploring the Mail App under Win 10 and wonder if it is possible to open the Mail App to the 'All Folders' view rather than the 'Inbox' view. Thank you. 105143

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep all expanded

2. how to keep the folders expanded in mail