Windows 10: keep black screening after boot up. checked gpu and everything it all works i booted up in...

Discus and support keep black screening after boot up. checked gpu and everything it all works i booted up in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; pls help lol submitted by /u/WeebDan7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WeebDan7, Sep 20, 2020.

1. keep black screening after boot up. checked gpu and everything it all works i booted up in...

/u/WeebDan7, Sep 20, 2020

2. windows not booting, black screen yet safemode works

Hi Andrew,

I suggest you to force restart the computer and check whether you can boot into the computer or not.

Also I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen”
    issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 20, 2020
  3. CodeSh33p Win User
    Black Screen on Boot

My pc has dumped while working in Unity and won`t boot properly anymore. All it does is showing me a black screen with a loading circle followed by a complete black screen with nothing. I can`t even see the login screen. I tried various shortcuts and methods
    but nothing helped. Here are my observations and some information.

• I don`t have an onboard graphics card
    • I can boot up secure mode without a problem
    • I can boot into uefi without a problem
    • I can boot into windows repair screen and interact there without a problem
    • I can boot into grub from an linux dist on my usb Stick but when i trz to boot into linux the same problem occurres
    • it is possible though to boot into linux compatible version
    • Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B on black screen (nothing happened)

• Ctrl + Shift + ESC to open taskmanager on black screen(nothing happened)
    • i`ve tried uninstalling and installing a fresh version of my graphics card driver but the black screen is still apearing
    • i`ve checked whether my windows installation or my disk is damage but both are fine
    • i`ve tried to perform a clean boot but it is also not working
    • i`ve tried to repair windows with an windows image on my usb stick but it resulted in the same problem midway through it
    I thought my graphics card is broken but than again why is it booting into secure mode at all?

CodeSh33p, Sep 20, 2020
  4. AnnJuly Win User

keep black screening after boot up. checked gpu and everything it all works i booted up in...

Black screen on Graphical Boot Menu [Dual Boot]

I have somewhat non-standard installation:

• SSD1: Windows 10 (1)
    • SSD2: Windows 10 (2)
    It was working fine for almost a year. User could select OS via Metro Boot Menu.

Recently one of Windows (1) got Creator Update.

Today graphic boot menu only shows black screen. I can still select what windows to boot using arrows and hitting enter (blindly), so it's kinda working. However it's super inconvenient and I would like to get graphic boot menu back.

I have 2 monitors if it's matter. Fast boot is turned off. EascyBCD shows no errors in bootmanager, metro menu is active. Both OS works fine when loaded.

Any suggestions what could cause this and how can I fix it? Is'it boot menu/windows problem or monitor/graphic drivers maybe?

AnnJuly, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

keep black screening after boot up. checked gpu and everything it all works i booted up in...

1. keep black screening after boot up. checked gpu and everything it all works i booted up in... - Similar Threads - keep black screening

2. Black screen after boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after boot up: i have really big problem please help aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHello, Microsoft. I have a big question to ask you. You see, I own a Toshiba A665 laptop from 2010 running Windows 10, and it works really well, until just now. I was trying to open the Google Chrome browser, but it just...
  3. Black screen after boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after boot up: i have really big problem please help aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHello, Microsoft. I have a big question to ask you. You see, I own a Toshiba A665 laptop from 2010 running Windows 10, and it works really well, until just now. I was trying to open the Google Chrome browser, but it just...
  4. Black screen after boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. black screen after booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after booting up: my PC black screen after booting up, when i boot up my pc it takes about 40-50 second till my monitor is turn on and show some signal, after that the monitor just turn on and stuck on black screen, i have no visual on mouse cursor, and my keyboard didn't work too... i tried...
  6. black screen after booting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen after booting up: my PC black screen after booting up, when i boot up my pc it takes about 40-50 second till my monitor is turn on and show some signal, after that the monitor just turn on and stuck on black screen, i have no visual on mouse cursor, and my keyboard didn't work too... i tried...
  7. Black screen after booting up PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen after booting up PC: Had a game open on afk, went to check on it and my PC froze. I restarted and then it did an update and then it all went downhill. After booting up it goes straight into a black screen were I can still move the cursor but nothing else. Then after a couple minutes, it takes me...
  8. Windows black screen after booting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows black screen after booting up: I'm using windows in mac book pro by dual boot and haven't encountered any error since 2 yrs . Yesterday night it said update and shutdown , so i did and went to bed . And today when i tried to switch on my mac , windows booted up and it shows blank screen and i don't know...
  9. After boot up black screen show

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After boot up black screen show: Hello Recently i uninstall avast antivirus from my leptop, After uninstalling process complete the next time i turn on my leptop i notice the blank black screen show for few second after show hp logo for this reason my leptop take long time to boot up i want know...
  10. Black screen/ no boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen/ no boot up: Hi, Recently computer stopped booting up. What happens is, I power it on, the flash screen comes up, then it says loading operating system and then it just goes to a black screen and stays like it. This happened ever since i tried to boot into safe mode and upon restart...