Windows 10: keep deleting everything what im point to

Discus and support keep deleting everything what im point to in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, I have my acer swift for 2 years old, my laptop had recently keep deleting after i hit backspace, keyboard looking fine but just keep deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edhicung, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Edhicung Win User

keep deleting everything what im point to

hi, I have my acer swift for 2 years old, my laptop had recently keep deleting after i hit backspace, keyboard looking fine but just keep deleting stuff as soon as i point to

:)

Edhicung, Oct 24, 2019
  2. jellyroll Win User

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (Ckeep deleting everything what im point to :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (Ckeep deleting everything what im point to :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2019
  4. keep deleting everything what im point to

N95:8GB Phantom Access Point

Hi Folks

After I upgraded my Nokia N95 8GB to the latest firmware it has inherited a new 'access point' - this is listed when I want to choose which method of connection when Im checking email but yet when I go into the settings menu to try and delete it - the phantom
    access point is not there; all the other ones are there but its missing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might remove this phantom access point from the selection list when I attempt to connect

Many thanks in advance

abigsavage---01, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

keep deleting everything what im point to

1. keep deleting everything what im point to - Similar Threads - keep deleting everything

2. keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus: hello, I am currently trying to download visual studio, but when I try to download it. it cancels and tells me a virus is detected.this is not the first time and lately I havent been able to download anything from the internet, even though I know it's a completly safe...
  3. keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus: hello, I am currently trying to download visual studio, but when I try to download it. it cancels and tells me a virus is detected.this is not the first time and lately I havent been able to download anything from the internet, even though I know it's a completly safe...
  4. keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. EVERYTHING DELETED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EVERYTHING DELETED: i accidentally deleted everything from my onedrive and emptied the recycle bin thinking it wouldnt affect my actual files in my computer. Everything is gone now and i cant find the second stage recycle bin to get everything back. Pls assist...
  6. What Could Cause All Restore Points to be Deleted

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What Could Cause All Restore Points to be Deleted: Windows 10 Pro - 2004, OS Build: 19041.685 These 2 available Updates *Not* installed KB890830 Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - v5.85 KB4598242 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems ~~~~~ Howdy Folks! *Smile As I was setting...
  7. Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...: On macOS, Control-K deletes everything from the insertion point to the end of the line. Does Windows have a shortcut for this too? submitted by /u/shiningmatcha [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows keep deleting everything!

Windows keep deleting everything!: Please I need help right away. Problem: It deletes almost everything I select both mouse and keyboard. Whenever I click/select on a file, text, etc. it deletes it. What I tried: Scanned with Malwarebytes = no infected files Updated mouse drivers Used on-screen keyboard...
  9. Windows 10 keeps deleting all restore points

Windows 10 keeps deleting all restore points: I noticed it when my laptop failed to start windows so I tried to restore it to an earlier point but to my surprise there was none even tho I created it manual and there were automatic restore points because system protection is turned on. So i was forced to do a clean...
  10. All Restore Points Keep Getting Deleted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Restore Points Keep Getting Deleted.: For some reason my Windows 10 Desktop computer can't seem to keep any restore points. I manually create a restore point, and it seems they get deleted right away. All Restore points, not just a few. System restore has been enabled on all drives, there is plenty of space,...