Windows 10: Keep disconnecting my network

Discus and support Keep disconnecting my network in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My desktop PC keeps on disconnecting I even tried to unplug everything but still not working. Sometimes I get error message in my browser connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by noemie_schowalter, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Keep disconnecting my network

My desktop PC keeps on disconnecting I even tried to unplug everything but still not working. Sometimes I get error message in my browser connection has time out. I dont deserve this since I know I have fast internet.

:)

noemie_schowalter, Sep 25, 2022

2. Network Disconnects in standby

Hmmm i've tried that it didn't seem to work still disconnected the network =\ and yeah im on xp

Adeel_ssj4, Sep 25, 2022
  3. MrMan Win User
    Frequent disconnects from network

HI,

firstly many thanks for taking the time to reply. I have done as suggested and performed a clean boot. After the computer restated the network was working for about a couple of minutes before disappearing. I'm not sure what the next step should be as it would seem that none of the non-essential services is causing the problem.

MrMan, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Keep disconnecting my network

Network Disconnect Problem

Hello Narender,

Thank you for keeping us posted and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

At this point, I suggest you to disable the power management option for the network adapter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below suggested steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Start Menu and select Device Manager from the menu to change the .
    • Next, to disable the setting for power management settings, expand Network Adapters, right-click on the adapter, click
      Properties, click the Power Management tab, and then clear the
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Keep disconnecting my network

1. Keep disconnecting my network - Similar Threads - Keep disconnecting network

2. Network keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network keeps disconnecting: The internet keeps disconnecting from the PC. Sometimes it will state that there aren’t any networks to connect to when the internet is actually working fine. I know this because my other devices are connected. I noticed the Bluetooth and network adapters may disappear or...
  3. Network keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network keeps disconnecting: The internet keeps disconnecting from the PC. Sometimes it will state that there aren’t any networks to connect to when the internet is actually working fine. I know this because my other devices are connected. I noticed the Bluetooth and network adapters may disappear or...
  4. 5Ghz Network keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5Ghz Network keeps disconnecting: 5Ghz network keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes saying no connections available even though the hotspot is on. I have tried clean install of drivers and everything is up to date....
  5. Keep getting disconnected to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting disconnected to network: I have strong connection and I dont have issue on other devices. This desktop keeps getting disconnected no matter what. Every 10 minutes or earlier it will disconnect from network. I have LAN connection so I un plug and plug back in the cable but the issue still the same....
  6. Keep getting disconnected to network

Keep getting disconnected to network: I have strong connection and I dont have issue on other devices. This desktop keeps getting disconnected no matter what. Every 10 minutes or earlier it will disconnect from network. I have LAN connection so I un plug and plug back in the cable but the issue still the same....
  7. Keep disconnecting my network

Keep disconnecting my network: My desktop PC keeps on disconnecting I even tried to unplug everything but still not working. Sometimes I get error message in my browser connection has time out. I dont deserve this since I know I have fast internet....
  8. Keep disconnecting my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep disconnecting my network: My desktop PC keeps on disconnecting I even tried to unplug everything but still not working. Sometimes I get error message in my browser connection has time out. I dont deserve this since I know I have fast internet....
  9. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Card Keeps Disconnecting: Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard So, my girlfriend is playing a game through Bluestacks. (No, it's not illegal, because it comes from the Google Play Store). The onboard LAN keeps disconnecting, which causes the Map Network Drive on my other computer to lose connection as...
  10. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Card Keeps Disconnecting: Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard So, my girlfriend is playing a game through Bluestacks. (No, it's not illegal, because it comes from the Google Play Store). The onboard LAN keeps disconnecting, which causes the Map Network Drive on my other computer to lose connection as...