Windows 10: Keep full screen at all times.

Discus and support Keep full screen at all times. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the 1809 update (I think) there have been implemented some adaptive fullscreen > windowed mode when something happens > then back to fullscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pollux, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Pollux Win User

Keep full screen at all times.

After the 1809 update (I think) there have been implemented some adaptive fullscreen > windowed mode when something happens > then back to fullscreen when notification ends.
    Example: When i play a game in full screen and tell my spotify via hotkey to change song, the popup which usually only appears when not in fullscreen mode (game), forces the game into windowed mode for the duration of the notification, then back to fullscreen.
    This is annoying, how do I disable it? The new Focus Assist does not seem to make any difference even if On (and Off).

:)

Pollux, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Keep full screen at all times.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Keep full screen at all times.

1. Keep full screen at all times. - Similar Threads - Keep full screen

2. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screening all the time: Hello,I have a problem with blue screens, from the blue screen view program it shows that it is the fault of ntoskrnl.exe file. I reinstalled the system completely I did everything that is written in the tutorials on how to deal with this problem and it comes out that I have...
  3. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screening all the time: Hello,I have a problem with blue screens, from the blue screen view program it shows that it is the fault of ntoskrnl.exe file. I reinstalled the system completely I did everything that is written in the tutorials on how to deal with this problem and it comes out that I have...
  4. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running at full speed all the time: My laptop was running fine and dandy, no loud fan noise, fan would rotate at full speed only when i play games and even at that times fan wouldn't make that much of noise. Untill today's morning when the windows 10 latest update got installed automatically and now fan is...
  6. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan running at full speed all the time: My laptop was running fine and dandy, no loud fan noise, fan would rotate at full speed only when i play games and even at that times fan wouldn't make that much of noise. Untill today's morning when the windows 10 latest update got installed automatically and now fan is...
  7. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Keep taskbar in full screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep taskbar in full screen?: I've been looking around without finding a solution. So what I want is to basically be able to have the taskbar appear when I am using an application in full screen. I have it so that the taskbar shows when I'm pointing down at it and would like this to be possible even in...
  9. Can I get my screen to stay in full screen all the time? I've watched videos but that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I get my screen to stay in full screen all the time? I've watched videos but that...: I watched a video and got through to the last couple of screens he was showing and then I didn't have any of the links or buttons he said to click on....
  10. Windows keeps restarting all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps restarting all the time: I have a new All-in-One Desktop PC (HP425Z) but faced with an irritating issue. It keeps restarting for no reason all the time. I unchecked the automatic restart button and thought I fixed this issue. However, it has come up again. Is the problem with Windows or hardware?...