Windows 10: Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

Discus and support Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i already reinstalled windows 10 for about 14 times and keep getting this error. watched all tutorial with no success. tried going to safe mode didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NomansnowYT, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

i already reinstalled windows 10 for about 14 times and keep getting this error. watched all tutorial with no success. tried going to safe mode didn't work. sfc /scannow didn't work either. everything is not working.

:)

NomansnowYT, Feb 23, 2021

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    error 0xc000021a

Hi,

Corrupted system files may have caused the error 0xc000021a on your Windows 10. To correct this issue, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard while you select
      Restart
      (Shift+Restart) from the power options for Windows.
    • Windows Recovery Environment window will come up.
    • On Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • In the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair, it will scan and repair your computer automatically.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

1. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do - Similar Threads - Keep getting 0xc000021a

2. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.: My system is crashing with error codes like:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONEXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACKSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAnd I tried a lot of things like SFC and DISMI ran a bunch of hardware tests, and they all said my hardware is...
  3. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.: My system is crashing with error codes like:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONEXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACKSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAnd I tried a lot of things like SFC and DISMI ran a bunch of hardware tests, and they all said my hardware is...
  4. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  5. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what

SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  6. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do

icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do: so this has been a thing for a while now and nothing I could think of can fix it. updating windows, reinstalling the app, messing with the registry/other third-party apps. once an app starts flashing yellow requires attention it stays lit up until I close and open it again,...
  8. icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do: so this has been a thing for a while now and nothing I could think of can fix it. updating windows, reinstalling the app, messing with the registry/other third-party apps. once an app starts flashing yellow requires attention it stays lit up until I close and open it again,...
  9. I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.: No matter what I do to fix this I get a "system_service_exception", "system_thread_exception_not_handled", and multiple other BSODs no matter whether I update everything or install the newest drivers. I never see other people I know getting a BSOD no matter how long they've...
  10. Chrominium: No matter what I do it keeps installing itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrominium: No matter what I do it keeps installing itself: Hello! Lately, I've been having a problem where Chrominium, the malware program, literally won't allow itself to be deleted. I've tried uninstalling it in the control panel, I've tried deleting the app data in my files, but nothing keeps it gone for more than 15 minutes....