Windows 10: Keep getting 2FA code

Discus and support Keep getting 2FA code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am constantly being asking for 2FA codes even with 2FA turned off.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DarkRookie3, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Keep getting 2FA code

I am constantly being asking for 2FA codes even with 2FA turned off.

:)

DarkRookie3, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Keep getting 2FA code

Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

Read more:

Brink, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting 2FA code

1. Keep getting 2FA code - Similar Threads - Keep getting 2FA

2. Cannot get 2fa codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get 2fa codes: Hello, I am contacting you on behalf of a friend whose computer has done a BIOs update and since then can no longer log in. Windows said security settings were changed and that the pin couldn’t be used anymore and he had to re-login to his Microsoft account. Once he puts in...
  3. Cannot get 2fa codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get 2fa codes: Hello, I am contacting you on behalf of a friend whose computer has done a BIOs update and since then can no longer log in. Windows said security settings were changed and that the pin couldn’t be used anymore and he had to re-login to his Microsoft account. Once he puts in...
  4. reset 2FA

reset 2FA: Hi,I have just been asked to approve a user of the team, as our senior technician left. I do not have the 2FA app setup on my new phone as they used to look into that.So, we cannot get into active directory to process anything.Any help with this?Kind regards...
  5. Are there any backup codes for Windows 2FA login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any backup codes for Windows 2FA login?: Hi, I am planing to start using multi-factor authentication to log in to my OS Windows 11. FIDO U2F security key + password. Are there any backup codes which Microsoft provides fow Windows login like some apps do Instagram, Google, Facebook, etc. so I can regain access to my...
  6. Are there any backup codes for Windows 2FA login?

Are there any backup codes for Windows 2FA login?: Hi, I am planing to start using multi-factor authentication to log in to my OS Windows 11. FIDO U2F security key + password. Are there any backup codes which Microsoft provides fow Windows login like some apps do Instagram, Google, Facebook, etc. so I can regain access to my...
  7. 2FA on account

2FA on account: Hi, I wanted to add 2FA on a microsoft account. I use the default mail app on 2 windows 10 pc's with outlook email addresses. I assumed when I activated 2FA that I would need to create an app password for each of the pc's. Do they need new app passwords or will they continue...
  8. keep getting code OX800CCC92

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting code OX800CCC92: I keep getting code OX800CCC92 whenever I try to open outlook. The pop up box wants my password, which it won't accept even though it is correct. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-code-ox800ccc92/ea64034a-0c7b-48a9-ae14-1c1974c01729
  9. keep getting code OX800CCC92

keep getting code OX800CCC92: I keep getting code OX800CCC92 whenever I try to open outlook. The pop up box wants my password, which it won't accept even though it is correct. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-code-ox800ccc92/ea64034a-0c7b-48a9-ae14-1c1974c01729
  10. 2FA is disabled but Microsoft asks me for 2FA

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    2FA is disabled but Microsoft asks me for 2FA: I was going to sign in to Visual Studio 2019 with my Microsoft Account and then was prompted to use 2 Factor Auth. using the Authenticator App and I realized that it was not completely setup, meaning that Microsoft is asking for 2FA when I have not enabled mobile sign in. And...