Windows 10: Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

Discus and support Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting blue screen error repeatedly on my ASUS rog g531gt . Every time after 1-2 week it keep coming while turning on or doing restart after updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BhaveshWarkhede, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

Getting blue screen error repeatedly on my ASUS rog g531gt . Every time after 1-2 week it keep coming while turning on or doing restart after updates plz help me out Recently got this error " store data structure Corruption"and attached screen shot is below and second error

:)

BhaveshWarkhede, Jul 20, 2021

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 20, 2021
  3. My laptop keep getting blue screens with different error messages

My laptop keep getting blue screens with different error messages then the fan speeds up and it basically do this for no obvious reason

here is the minidumb file .rar

New folder.rar

naderismaeel, Jul 20, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

Blue Screens of Death are in general caused by driver issues, these applications that proport to keep your drivers up-to-date are not a great solution . . .

The nest time you get a Blue Screen, please follow these steps:

• Let the counter reach 100%
    • Restart your laptop
    • Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Mini Dumps
    • Zip up the contents of that folder
    • Upload the Zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
    • Provide a link here to that zip file and we can have a look, in order to help you diagnose the root problem behind your BSOD's

DaveM121, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop - Similar Threads - Keep getting blue

2. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: I have Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word doing any work, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a blue screen and different...
  3. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: I have Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word doing any work, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a blue screen and different...
  4. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  6. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  7. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: For a month now my laptop has been acting strangely. I have a dell intelr coretm i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz 4 CPUs 8th gen, ~ 2.2Ghz with Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, it keeps...
  9. My laptop keep getting blue screens with different error messages

My laptop keep getting blue screens with different error messages: My laptop keep getting blue screens with different error messages then the fan speeds up and it basically do this for no obvious reason here is the minidumb file .rar https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlLaXZ4LzoGyi2CiJIx0pJAcGSIT?e=iVLiFI...
  10. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages

I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages: This has been happening for a few months now. Every 30 minutes I'll get a blue screen with an error that'll be different from the last one. There was unexpected store crash, system service exception, and one more that I can't remember the name of. I've tried resetting my...