Windows 10: Keep getting a BSOD in the middle of Windows 10 20H2 update

Discus and support Keep getting a BSOD in the middle of Windows 10 20H2 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brandonl2748 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brandonl2748, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Keep getting a BSOD in the middle of Windows 10 20H2 update

/u/brandonl2748, Apr 5, 2021
  2. sam11k Win User

20H2 Update BSOD Problem -While Trying the Updating

Hello,

I have a BSOD Problem. While I trying to update my Windows 10 from 1909 to 20H2 I always get BSOD at updating screen.

Already done with cmd command restore health and sfc scan but nothing happened

Here is a link of my minidump and .nfo files. bsod

Thank you all

sam11k, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Keep getting a BSOD in the middle of Windows 10 20H2 update

Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting a BSOD in the middle of Windows 10 20H2 update

1. Keep getting a BSOD in the middle of Windows 10 20H2 update - Similar Threads - Keep getting BSOD

2. Windows 10 keep on getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 keep on getting BSOD: Hello,My laptop is keep on getting BSOD. I have tried to reinstall my windows but the problem still persists. Here I have my dump files uploaded https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaNj8DRawM1o2kGBcC5rPQXovh8?e=eY71PpPlease help me solve this issue. Any suggestion is appreaciated.Thank you....
  3. Windows 10 Random BSOD on updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Random BSOD on updating to 20H2: Hello all - Some background: I started getting BSOD when updating to 20H2 back in February. Under pressure, I rolled back to the previous version of Windows via reset to continue working. I have since been "auto-upgraded" 5 times and each time have immediately encountered...
  4. Windows 10 update to 20H2 keeps failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update to 20H2 keeps failing: Hi everyone, I’m really struggeling getting the 20H2 update installed. Error 0xC1900101 – 0x30018 keeps being returned. I have tried everything from other posts. - I have deleted my anti-virus and VPN - Turned off Windows defender - Dism and sfc have been sone and...
  5. Cumulative update for windws 20h2 keeps getting failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cumulative update for windws 20h2 keeps getting failed: So i updated to windows 20h2 and it slows my pc very much and now the usb port doesnt work so there's a cumulative update to fix those i guess Bu that isn't getting installed and shows the message as windows...
  6. Windows 10 keeps trying to get me to update to 20h2 then undoing updates and fails.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps trying to get me to update to 20h2 then undoing updates and fails.: Windows takes like 20 minutes to start downloading the updates, that it already knows exists. In fact it previously downloaded them twice now, (why do you keep downloading the same crap that's already been downloaded?) but none the less it decides to do it again. Then after...
  7. Update to Windows 10 20H2 Keeps Failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to Windows 10 20H2 Keeps Failing: This is AtulSharma9 here and i m continuously facing an issue. Whenever I get the Windows 10 20H2 Update, it fails to install when restart is completed. And the error code shared is 0xc1900101. I have a Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 OS Built 18363.1139 Please suggest some...
  8. Getting BSOD repeatedly after 20H2 update

Getting BSOD repeatedly after 20H2 update: I very frequently get BSOD ever since the 20H2 update error: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL I have read about this from others' questions on the forum and tried the solutions provided. I have clean installed my graphics drivers after completely removing them. After re...
  9. Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD

Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD: Whenever I open up multiple tabs in incognito mode, my laptop shuts down. Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ndu.sys Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: fwpkclnt.sys I've ran sfc /scannow with no problems being detected. No...
  10. Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD: Whenever I open up multiple tabs in incognito mode, my laptop shuts down. Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ndu.sys Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: fwpkclnt.sys I've ran sfc /scannow with no problems being detected. No...