Windows 10: Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update

Discus and support Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps doing an automatic repair even if there is no auto repair there would be a BSOD, I have looked up how to fix it but I didn't succeed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wizencylinder09, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update

Windows 10 keeps doing an automatic repair even if there is no auto repair there would be a BSOD, I have looked up how to fix it but I didn't succeed
    If you are gonna ask me for a error code I wont respond because it was too small to see.

:)

Wizencylinder09, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update

Windows Update (BSOD)

i did all what you suggest and no Errors found.

here is the blue Screen viewer's Report

Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update prtscr-capture-jpg.jpg

Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update prtscr-capture_2-jpg.jpg

Knoxx29, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update

1. Keep getting a BSOD With a auto repair after last update - Similar Threads - Keep getting BSOD

2. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  3. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  4. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.: Hello everyone, I was getting a few bsod recently while plalying or just watching youtube or twitch. I made a dropbox link with the copy of my minidump folder of windows. I hope this would help maybe Link:...
  6. Keep getting BSOD since last Win10 feature update

Keep getting BSOD since last Win10 feature update: Hi there, Since installing the last Win10 feature update on 29/10, I keep getting a BSOD almost on a daily basis. In Event Viewer, I can see that the same error is reported after rebooting from BSOD: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  7. BSOD after last Windows update

BSOD after last Windows update: I got a BSOD with WHEA uncorrectable error, but have had no change in the computer except trying to make the sound better last week and Windows update on March 2nd. Googled and found some 2019 complaints but when I open the sites all I see is very outdated posts. Looked for...
  8. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...
  9. PC keeps rebooting after the last update

PC keeps rebooting after the last update: After the last Windows 10 update my PC keeps rebooting, it lasts for hours and nothing seems to be working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-rebooting-after-the-last-update/edc3d4c5-0bd3-4912-829c-1cf7a135e7d5
  10. Auto repair bootloop after graphics card update

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto repair bootloop after graphics card update: Hi! I am having a scary situation with my wife's notebook (which keeps our family photos) after installing Windows 10. Her notebook is an ASUS G53JQ-A1 and the installation went through fine, except for the graphics card. The logos on screen were enormous and the...