Windows 10: keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date

Discus and support keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I get the "AOL mail setting are out of date", I click on the message which prompts me to enter my password. I enter my aol password and hit save.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeForsman, Feb 29, 2020.

1. keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date

when I get the "AOL mail setting are out of date", I click on the message which prompts me to enter my password. I enter my aol password and hit save. then when I try to sync the account, I get a message saying that it could not sync my account

:)

MikeForsman, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 29, 2020
  3. AOL email settings out of date

AOL e-mail settings out of date

John Daniel Winters, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Mark_W. Win User

keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date

AOL mail

Hello MartyXF:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having with your AOL account on your Windows Phone 7. At this point there has not been a lot of detail provided regarding the issue you are experiencing. With that said I am providing you
    some basic troubleshooting steps and a couple links to other threads about issues that seem to be similar to what you are describing.

The first thing I would suggest you do is go to the phone and tap settings > time + date > turn off automatically set > set the time, date and time zone manually. Once this is done, go back to settings and tap on emails + accounts. Tap and hold the AOL
    account and sync.

If you still cannot get the account to sync the next thing I would suggest you do is delete the account from your phone and try re-adding it to the phone. You can do this by going to settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the account > select delete
    > tap add account > select other account > enter the AOL account details.

If the issue continues please review the following threads to see if the steps in these help.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date

1. keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  3. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  4. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. aol mail out of date

aol mail out of date: Sorry I do not buy the microsoft reply "with due respect with your knowledge" as replied on the same question prior , the reason is that the password do work when you are on the aol wen=b site on the very same laptop , so there seem to be a corruption between microsoft mail...
  6. "AOL settings out of date"

"AOL settings out of date": I received the message above, what do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-settings-out-of-date/bec6a165-5a55-4f94-ae9f-6d2c8a800475
  7. "Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message

"Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message: I keep getting the above message, even though I have reentered my password numerous times and confirmed that the sync settings are correct. Any other suggestions? Thanks...
  8. Why are my AOL settings out of date?

Why are my AOL settings out of date?: I click on the little envelope at the bottom of the screen, and go to settings, manage accounts, and AOL, which I added yesterday. I repeatedly enter the password and it still tells me it can't access my email. I'm sure it's the right password even if I can't see it. I get an...
  9. Mail keeps saying out of date

Mail keeps saying out of date: I am constantly getting logged out of my email account every few days. I keep updating my password and it works for maybe 2 days then I encounter the same issue. Any ideas on how to keep logged in?...
  10. Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date"

Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date": Hi, I've been trying to add my work email account on my desktop but kept on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date". I even tried many times 'updating' the password when prompted (Attention required: Pls. update the password for this account)....