Windows 10: Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up...

Discus and support Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the pop up screen while using Windows edge looking at msn.com. Just unreal! Is it virus or pop up ad.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JebsenHo, Jun 25, 2019.

1. JebsenHo Win User

Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up...

This is the pop up screen while using Windows edge looking at msn.com. Just unreal! Is it virus or pop up ad.Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up... [​IMG]

:)

JebsenHo, Jun 25, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Can VGA BIOS get corrupted?

VGA BIOS's can certainly get corrupt... although im not sure whether its possible to while ur loading stuff... i woulda thought its main "danger" time would either be flashing the BIOS (obviously its most dangerous time) or while the card is at its peak of booting from the BIOS (doubt that'd corrupt it though........)

my recommendation would b if TPU has ur cards bios in there database.. try downloading it & get some software (either a TPU article or a google seach will find enough info) to flash it 2 ur card...

i cant guarantee that this is the problem.. but if it were me.. these are steps i'd probably take...
    or u can wait for some other suggestions...

Firedomain, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up...

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up...

1. Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up... - Similar Threads - Keep getting pop

2. My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up: My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up that says “This app cannot open Check the store for more info about Alienware command Center. Get help with this copy to clipboard close” Every time I click close it just appears 1 second later. And clicking copy to clipboard does...
  3. My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up: My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up that says “This app cannot open Check the store for more info about Alienware command Center. Get help with this copy to clipboard close” Every time I click close it just appears 1 second later. And clicking copy to clipboard does...
  4. My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...: While in Outlook, Windows seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization Acct which I am not aware of. How did I get rid of this troublesome pop up sign in problem?...
  6. Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...: While in Outlook, Windows seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization Acct which I am not aware of. How did I get rid of this troublesome pop up sign in problem?...
  7. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  8. Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello: I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know. ***Modified title from: Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”***...
  9. I keep on getting a pop up saying that my windows license will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I keep on getting a pop up saying that my windows license will expire soon.: What does this mean? I went into settings and clicked on "Change product key" . It told me to enter my product key, (I used ProduKey, for I purchased my laptop on Kijiji) and then it gave me an error code: 0xc004f074. What does this mean?...
  10. I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,: I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, but my windows 10 pro already activated with digital licence.why such type message showing? [IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pop up that says windows 10 corrupted pop up

2. keep on getting widows corrupt

3. getting beep message saying windows is corrupted

4. message pops up from windows saying my computer is corrupted,
  5. i keep getting message that my window is corrupted,
  6. i keep getting a corrupted pop up,
  7. pop up saying windows 10 corrupted,
  8. pop up saying microsoft errors,
  9. pop up on edge tells me my windows is corrupt and repair screen pops up,
  10. 1903 keeps getting corrupted