Windows 10: keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

Discus and support keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the diagnostic data[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Savagegamer1, Jul 7, 2019.

1. keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

here is the diagnostic data keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help 8ca53c3d-cc78-4d0f-a89a-73ffb6c8211a?upload=true.png

:)

Savagegamer1, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Jul 7, 2019
  4. keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

1. keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help - Similar Threads - keep getting kernel

2. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002: so my PC keeps crashing with seemingly no reason eversince the May genral win update win10. up until that point it was running perfectly and there wasn't any changes in softwares for a good while before that. since then, I tried everything, and when I say everything I mean...
  3. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002: so my PC keeps crashing with seemingly no reason eversince the May genral win update win10. up until that point it was running perfectly and there wasn't any changes in softwares for a good while before that. since then, I tried everything, and when I say everything I mean...
  4. Help with Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Hardware Error: Hi All,Recently when playing games, after a while, both my games get black screened, and all of my other apps either crash or close - such as Streamlabs OBS, Discord, Chrome Browser.In the reliability monitor, I am getting error messages similar to the following:DescriptionA...
  5. Help with Hardware Error

Help with Hardware Error: Hi All,Recently when playing games, after a while, both my games get black screened, and all of my other apps either crash or close - such as Streamlabs OBS, Discord, Chrome Browser.In the reliability monitor, I am getting error messages similar to the following:DescriptionA...
  6. Help with Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer keeps getting Unexpected Kernel Error Mode Trap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps getting Unexpected Kernel Error Mode Trap: Been struggling with this issue for the last two weeks. I've reseated my computer components, done all the memory scans, system restored a couple times, and did a full fresh install. Yet, just today I've had 4 BSOD with the same Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap and I'm not sure...
  8. Computer keeps getting Unexpected Kernel Error Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps getting Unexpected Kernel Error Mode Trap: Been struggling with this issue for the last two weeks. I've reseated my computer components, done all the memory scans, system restored a couple times, and did a full fresh install. Yet, just today I've had 4 BSOD with the same Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap and I'm not sure...
  9. Computer keeps getting Unexpected Kernel Error Mode Trap

10. Hardware error live kernel event

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware error live kernel event: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: fffff2095d5f24f0 Parameter 3: 1b0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 What...