Windows 10: keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

Discus and support keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the diagnostic data[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Savagegamer1, Jul 7, 2019.

1. keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

here is the diagnostic data keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help 8ca53c3d-cc78-4d0f-a89a-73ffb6c8211a?upload=true.png

:)

Savagegamer1, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Jul 7, 2019
  4. keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help

1. keep getting a windows kernel hardware error any help - Similar Threads - keep getting kernel

2. Hardware help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware help: Hi, This is a problem that started today. My earphones, which always works on my pc started having some problems. When I play something, the sound is audible but the words are distorted. I want to know how to fix that or if it can be fixed at all. my laptop is a Dell...
  3. Windows 10 let me keep getting SrtTrail.Txt BSOD Error. ANY SOLUTION?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 let me keep getting SrtTrail.Txt BSOD Error. ANY SOLUTION?: Dear Microsoft Team, Yesterday i got BSOD Error SrtTrail.txt, i've tried many methods to clear this issue but ZER0 .. And right now I have 3x times resetting PC as well, last time tho I tried clean install but ZER0. Could You guys give any solutions? Cmd? Zer0, StartUp...
  4. i keep getting error 0xc0000020 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i keep getting error 0xc0000020 error: I keep getting error 0xc0000020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-error-0xc0000020-error/7854626c-15a1-4b8d-927f-d8bef7e23a38
  5. StrTrail.txt Error. Any help is appreciated.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StrTrail.txt Error. Any help is appreciated.: Hello, I am currently running into a BSOD on my windows Laptop. I currently am stuck in a loop where I cannot even enter Safe Mode, and I have run out of online sources that could help me in the correct direction. According to my SrtTrail.txt file, my error lies within the...
  6. Any one help with this windows error ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any one help with this windows error ?: Ok this has been happening lately every time i install or uninstall a software i get this message but the program uninstalled completely no let overs I am using [img] [img] can any one tell me should i ignore it or is there a way to solve it ? many thanks 115221
  7. Live kernel event code ab hardware error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Live kernel event code ab hardware error: I just installed the latest cumulative update and when I checked reliability history it listed a hardware fail event, livekernelevent code ab. Anyone know what that's about? PC seems fine though. And I rebooted a few times and was unable to repeat the error, bit concerned by...
  8. Help - Keep getting Scan Drive for Errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help - Keep getting Scan Drive for Errors: I guess the title says it all. I keep getting notification about scanning my drive for errors ever since my dad restarted the PC while it was switched on forcefully using the power button. I know that is not the correct way of switching off or restarting a PC. Ever since,...
  9. Getting Errors - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Errors - Please Help: I was having issues with my desktop. I ran a diagnostics through powerfcg.exe and found this. Let me know what you guys think I should do: Energy efficiency problems were found. 2 Errors 5 Warnings 26 Informational See below for more details: Power Efficiency...
  10. Kernel error

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel error: So basically my pc was running ok. I just restarted but dont know, i didint install any programs or drivers and afther that i got a problem: Syslinux 4.06 EDD 2012-10-23 Copyright (C) 1994-2012 H. Peter Anvin et al Error : No configuration file found No Default or UI...