Windows 10: Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.

Discus and support Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the last few weeks, these popups have been coming up on my laptop. Even after being closed, they will open again after an amount of time. Despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam Bosman, May 31, 2023.

1. Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.

For the last few weeks, these popups have been coming up on my laptop. Even after being closed, they will open again after an amount of time. Despite going to multiple different websites and forums to find a solution, I have yet to find a way to stop these popups. I've tried multiple security scans using Windows Defender, third-party software, and multiple other methods yet nothing has managed to resolve these issues.

:)

Adam Bosman, May 31, 2023

2. windows cannot find C:\windows32\system.exe

Hi,

The error message "Windows cannot find C:\windows32\system.exe" that you are getting may be due to a virus on your computer. However, we need to gather additional information to have a better view on this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What were you doing when you encountered the said error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, May 31, 2023
  3. TVJohn Win User
    Prevent the popup "Get the new Microsoft Edge"

I have Microsoft Edge and I do use it. However my default browser is Firefox. Every day when I first open Firefox I get a popup saying "Get the new Microsoft Edge". A common suggested solution is to turn off 'get tips, tricks and suggestions as you use Windows'; however, this is set to off by my company (it being a work laptop). Does anyone have another suggestion?

Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works. 286846d1594029468t-prevent-popup-get-new-microsoft-edge-getedge.jpg

Thanks

TVJohn, May 31, 2023
  4. Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.

1. Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works. - Similar Threads - Keep getting Windows32

2. Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.: For the last few weeks, these popups have been coming up on my laptop. Even after being closed, they will open again after an amount of time. Despite going to multiple different websites and forums to find a solution, I have yet to find a way to stop these popups. I've tried...
  3. how do i get rid of this popup message window? I cannot find c/programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of this popup message window? I cannot find c/programs?: I just had my computer updated and cleaned up, but I still got the message saying window cannot find c/program files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-popup-message-window-i/e63820c5-4b14-43ec-a1af-630a7fc04186
  4. how do i get rid of this popup message window? I cannot find c/programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this popup message window? I cannot find c/programs?: I just had my computer updated and cleaned up, but I still got the message saying window cannot find c/program files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-popup-message-window-i/e63820c5-4b14-43ec-a1af-630a7fc04186
  5. Windows update is not working, I have searched and cannot find a solution, help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update is not working, I have searched and cannot find a solution, help!: I am not sure when Windows Update stopped working. I am running Windows 10, version 1909, build 18369.1556. I have tried everything to get it to work. The event logs do not show any errors. I updated all of my Dell Precision 7510 drivers, uninstalled Acronis backup, deleted a...
  6. BSOD issues cannot find a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD issues cannot find a solution: Hi there, Have been struggling with this problem for months now. At random intervals sometimes days, sometimes minutes I get a selection of BSoDs. Uusally IRQL Not less or equal but there are a few it could be, not just a single error. Sometimes it's talking about trying to...
  7. I have a popup stating "windows cannot find"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a popup stating "windows cannot find": I have a popup stating "Windows cannot find 'C:\User\mrtcu\AppData\Local\Discord\Update.exe'" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-popup-stating-windows-cannot-find/d9381ee8-3200-41d5-9a8e-ce1c53357a77
  8. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

in Windows 10 Customization
    why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg: I dont know why i keep getting this every time when I start the system.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-keep-getting-windows-cannot-find/20bbd258-456f-440e-9b7b-fecd7716ae1a
  9. Mom's PC keeps getting Popups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mom's PC keeps getting Popups: Hello Keep getting these popups to call Microsoft due to PC infection, i know it's possibly trying to install Ransomware on, told her to ctrl alt, delete and end task, and conducting online scan now with Eset online scan, then Malwarebytes afterwards Real time protection is...
  10. windows32 system32

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows32 system32: Hi, I’m on the amininstrator:X\windows\system32\cmd.exe screen after my USB failed to load and I changed over to this format in the bios. What to do now assuming I have no USB to work with but it is connected to the net and I’m typing this message using an iPad ?...