Windows 10: Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????

Discus and support Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated??????? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why does an alert keep popping up on my screen saying I need to activate my windows, so I had a tech friend of mine install windows on my computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Seanbartlett1, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????

Why does an alert keep popping up on my screen saying I need to activate my windows, so I had a tech friend of mine install windows on my computer and has been working fine but like I said before that thing keeps popping up. I go to settings and it says your windows is activated by an organization, doesn't say name. I just wanna know if I should leave it be and just wait it off or take it in/call someone.

Thanks Sean

:)

Seanbartlett1, Feb 10, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Windows activation . . .

And technically your correct. OEMs are only for one system tied to the motherboard. But you can still activate it over the phone on the automated activation but check the activation as qubit says

Jetster, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????

Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????

1. Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated??????? - Similar Threads - Keep getting alert

2. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  3. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  4. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows": I bought a new laptop and did the free upgrade to Windows 11 and removed the S mode. It keeps telling me to activate windows but I don't have a security key or anything since all this was included with the new laptop. Can anyone help me?...
  6. Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows"

Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows": I bought a new laptop and did the free upgrade to Windows 11 and removed the S mode. It keeps telling me to activate windows but I don't have a security key or anything since all this was included with the new laptop. Can anyone help me?...
  7. Reinstalling windows with "Activate Windows" alert

Reinstalling windows with "Activate Windows" alert: Can I "Reset this PC" keeping my files, but reinstalling windows and still be able to use windows afterwards or will I need an activation-key for this?...
  8. Reinstalling windows with "Activate Windows" alert

Reinstalling windows with "Activate Windows" alert: Can I "Reset this PC" keeping my files, but reinstalling windows and still be able to use windows afterwards or will I need an activation-key for this?...
  9. Reinstalling windows with "Activate Windows" alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.

Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.: [ATTACH] I have attached a PNG. As you can see, I have went to settings and it is telling me its activated. If that's true, why do I get the watermark EVERY time I boot with no internet connection? I use this laptop for 3D design and I look bad when the customer sees this....