Windows 10: keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory

Discus and support keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I keep getting "An error has occurred while trying to create the directory" everytime a Client tries to open a folder in my Documents. 170839 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ijustwantsomehe, Dec 19, 2020.

1. keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory

I keep getting "An error has occurred while trying to create the directory" everytime a Client tries to open a folder in my Documents.

:)

Ijustwantsomehe, Dec 19, 2020

2. An error occured when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone

When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. HTML Code:
    It used to work fine. Now I have that error in all my browsers. And it's activated. So I believe it's windows related.

CapFlam128, Dec 19, 2020
  3. "an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory setup was unable to create the directory"

"an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory setup was unable to create the directory" this is the problem i am facing after updating my windows 10 to the latest upgrade. now what i do?
    keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory a4e30672-9fa2-4dd2-bb69-353a547df584?upload=true.png

OsmanSangar, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory

1. keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. "An error occured while attempting to create the directory: C:\Users\Me\AppData

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An error occured while attempting to create the directory: C:\Users\Me\AppData: When installing this error dialogue box appears: "An error occured while attempting to create the directory: C:\Users\Me\AppData " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occured-while-attempting-to-create-the/db7787ca-271c-404a-8e24-5b2b871c5d7e
  3. Error 1317. An error occurred while attempting to create the directory G:Config.Mis

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1317. An error occurred while attempting to create the directory G:Config.Mis: I downloaded this application named battery limiter, and i used it, it will make annoying sound, so i decide to uninstall it, but there are some issues about it....
  4. Error 1317. An error occurred while attempting to create the directory G:Config.Mis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1317. An error occurred while attempting to create the directory G:Config.Mis: I downloaded this application named battery limiter, and i used it, it will make annoying sound, so i decide to uninstall it, but there are some issues about it....
  5. Error 1317. An error occurred while attempting to create the directory G:Config.Mis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: annoying VS...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: annoying VS...: I am getting this error for couple of months now both on windows 10 and windows 11 whenever installing VS code new version. I tried switch of the defender folder control option. But it did not worked. I am getting this error in default installation folder and I change the...
  7. An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: annoying VS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: annoying VS...: I am getting this error for couple of months now both on windows 10 and windows 11 whenever installing VS code new version. I tried switch of the defender folder control option. But it did not worked. I am getting this error in default installation folder and I change the...
  8. an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: setup was...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: setup was...: "an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: setup was unable to create the directory" now what i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-trying-to-create-a-file-in/b3c2d6d6-19eb-47e9-85ef-e156b79b74d6
  9. keep getting this system error - A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keep getting this system error - A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client...: Can someone please advise or help here? Thanks. Log Name: System Source: Schannel Date: 16/8/2020 12:20:19 PM Event ID: 36871 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Description: A fatal error...
  10. An error occured when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occured when tryin to get access to camer and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. This will let people see...