Windows 10: Keep getting blue screen after updating Window 10

Discus and support Keep getting blue screen after updating Window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before updating, Window 10 Educational is good for my "AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti 11G". After the update was completed, the screen freezes directly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ken_082, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Ken_082 Win User

Keep getting blue screen after updating Window 10

Before updating, Window 10 Educational is good for my "AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti 11G". After the update was completed, the screen freezes directly after logging in.

What should I do?

:)

Ken_082, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Keep getting blue screen after updating Window 10 - Similar Threads - Keep getting blue

2. Keep getting blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screen: Hi AllI keep getting blue screen and the bad luck the computer does blue screen but freezes totally, so no dumps are generated. Finally in the past few weeks I got two dumps, can you guys help me out please to figure it out.Can you point it me out where the cause may be?Here...
  3. Getting watchdog_violation blue screen after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting watchdog_violation blue screen after Windows Update: Hello all I am using Windows 10 Pro ( 10.0.18363 Build 18363) This has happened to me before as well and i have not been able to update my OS and it happened tonight as well. Whenever my windows is finished updating and restarts the PC, i get a blue screen with the error...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I keep getting this blue screen after updating my laptop to the...

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I keep getting this blue screen after updating my laptop to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/totalqwerty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8vucc/whea_uncorrectable_error_i_keep_getting_this_blue/
  5. PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.

PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.: Last night I was playing and all of a sudden my PC starts updating windows. After a while of downloading my PC blue screens and now every time I try to start it it blue screens. What can I do? submitted by /u/odekerava [link] [comments]...
  6. My device keeps getting blue screen error after a windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My device keeps getting blue screen error after a windows update: So, my laptop keeps restarting after I install this specific update: [ATTACH] Then I always do a system restore to fix it but I need to update my device. What should I do?...
  7. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Hello, I keep getting BSOD randomly on my computer. I have ran memtest, GPU tests, CPU test and Intel tests and Hard Drive test softwares and have not found any issues each time I run them. I have a few mini dumps from each one if anyone can help me out. Thanks in...
  8. Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update

Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update: Shouldn't Microsoft be responsible for loss of data and files when a Windows 10 update reboots and loses data and photos after the reboot especially when most of us do not know we should not reboot after a Blue Screen appears?...
  9. Keep getting blue screens

Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5
  10. Blue screen after windows 10 update

Blue screen after windows 10 update: After installing the new version 1803 of windows 10 pro I have random blue screen for memory errors after a few minutes from windows startup. Below is the link with information about my system and some dumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgVpAltsDUXlgagJAPc9uq0j4oxUng What other...