Windows 10: Keep getting Blue Screen error + Restart with Driver Power State Failure. None of the...

Discus and support Keep getting Blue Screen error + Restart with Driver Power State Failure. None of the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team,I keep getting continuous Blue Screen error with Driver power state failure. I have updated all my drivers to the latest version. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RengarajanM, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Keep getting Blue Screen error + Restart with Driver Power State Failure. None of the...

Hello Team,I keep getting continuous Blue Screen error with Driver power state failure. I have updated all my drivers to the latest version. I have also uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled them with restarting for every step. I have also taken help from 1 laptop repairs folks and have reinstalled my windows twice. But my issue still keeps happening. Please help me out!!! Laptop - LENOVO_MT_81F5_BU_idea_FM_ideapad 330S-15IKB D Processor -IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors RAM - 8 GBMinidump link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah2aqxiHBNnBgmoVKTk-tTW

:)

RengarajanM, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 17, 2021
  3. gerstley Win User
    Driver power state failure on restart

My computer seems to run fine but whenever I shut it down or restart it the screen goes black for about 10 minutes and then I get a blue screen with a driver power state failure. The system files are attached.

Thanks for your help!

gerstley, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Keep getting Blue Screen error + Restart with Driver Power State Failure. None of the...

Driver Power State Error

Hi Michelle,

Based on the details provided, the error "Driver power state failure" is due to incompatible driver. Were you able
    to access your PC? If you do, we recommend that your display adapter and check if there are any changes. To update your display adapter, follow these steps:

• Right-click
      on the
      Start menu
      and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand
      Display adapters,
      right-click
      on your
      graphic driver, and choose
      Properties.

• Under
      Driver tab, click on
      Update Driver.

• After updating,
      restart
      your PC and monitor for any changes.

If the issue persists, kindly
    update the driver manually
    by downloading the latest driver update available in your manufacturer's website and install it.

For more information and other possible troubleshooting for the
    Blue Screen Error: Driver power state failure, kindly refer to this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting Blue Screen error + Restart with Driver Power State Failure. None of the...

1. Keep getting Blue Screen error + Restart with Driver Power State Failure. None of the... - Similar Threads - Keep getting Blue

2. Blue Screen Error: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error: Driver Power State Failure: I am getting this error once or twice a day, whether the computer is running or in Sleep mode. On the diagnostic viewer it shows:Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffe60fa1ddb050 Parameter 3: ffff9187a705f198 Parameter 4:...
  3. Blue Screen Error: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error: Driver Power State Failure: I am getting this error once or twice a day, whether the computer is running or in Sleep mode. On the diagnostic viewer it shows:Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffe60fa1ddb050 Parameter 3: ffff9187a705f198 Parameter 4:...
  4. Randomly restarting computer with "Driver Power State Failure" blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly restarting computer with "Driver Power State Failure" blue screen error: Hello.I built a new gaming PC in October 2022 and I have been facing the same issue for several months. My computer will randomly blue screen and restart with the above error message. I've done a fresh BIOS wipe and restarted my computer numerous times but to no avail. When...
  5. Randomly restarting computer with "Driver Power State Failure" blue screen error

Randomly restarting computer with "Driver Power State Failure" blue screen error: Hello.I built a new gaming PC in October 2022 and I have been facing the same issue for several months. My computer will randomly blue screen and restart with the above error message. I've done a fresh BIOS wipe and restarted my computer numerous times but to no avail. When...
  6. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error: Hello, could anyone analyze my computer's memory dump file to know what specific driver cause the blue screen error stated above. I would really appreciate it. I will upload the .dmp file as soon as someone replies. Thank you and have a nice day....
  7. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error

Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error: Hello, could anyone analyze my computer's memory dump file to know what specific driver cause the blue screen error stated above. I would really appreciate it. I will upload the .dmp file as soon as someone replies. Thank you and have a nice day....
  8. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Hello. Good day! Can someone please help me with my HP Elitebook Intelcore I5 vpro 8th Gen. Everytime I open the power button it loads very long. It shows message like Diagnosing your Pc, attempting repairs, so I just wait for it to repair itself then a blue screen will show...
  10. Blue Screen Error-Driver Power State Failure

Blue Screen Error-Driver Power State Failure: Please help. I keep getting this blue screen error after about an hour of using my laptop. All my drivers are up to date according to Windows update and Dell Support app. I honestly have no idea what else to do. On another note, my laptop tends to overheat when it is plugged...