Windows 10: Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

Discus and support Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I kept getting blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and Hi, You may need to know this : OS : Windows 10 CPU :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PlanetCloud, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

So recently I kept getting blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and

Hi,

You may need to know this :
    CPU : Intel i3 3220 3.2GHz

RAM : 4GB 1600MHz

GPU : Digital Alliance GeForce GT630 2GB DDR5

HDD : 500GB Seagate 7200RPM

Free Space on HDD : (CKeep getting blue screen even after a PC reset :) 50GB+ (DKeep getting blue screen even after a PC reset :) 190GB+

A few days ago I got a blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION".

This blue screen somehow corrupted the system which causes my Office product to not work properly.

I performed a PC reset with Reset this PC built into Windows 10 with the "Keep my files" option.

The reset went smoothly and everything was working fine.

After the reset, I only installed a small ammount of software which I needed and they are checked to be non-malicious and only my AntiVirus, Sync and Discord which can run in the background.

2 days later, I got the same blue screen message when playing CS:GO. which the system supposed to handle without any problems.. This happened to me 3-4 times.

Then today, a few hours ago when I'm trying to empty the recycle bin.. when I hit the delete key, the blue screen appears with the same message (UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION).

I'm starting to worry was there something wrong with the computer itself (Hardware) or something else?

Here's the Minidump (From C:\Windows\Minidump) https://www.dropbox.com/s/lor2j0apbodcnqx/122618-28453-01.dmp?dl=0

I only found 1 minidump in that directory.

:)

PlanetCloud, Dec 26, 2018

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

1. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset - Similar Threads - Keep getting blue

2. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?: I'm having a HP Victus Laptop which I bought last year. It has been working fine for a a while. During last September I started to get Blue Screen Errors. I was unaware of BSODs at that time and I left it. By early October my PC was completely unable to start and restore and...
  3. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?: I'm having a HP Victus Laptop which I bought last year. It has been working fine for a a while. During last September I started to get Blue Screen Errors. I was unaware of BSODs at that time and I left it. By early October my PC was completely unable to start and restore and...
  4. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

6. Keep getting blue screen even after multiple format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screen even after multiple format: PC keeps bsod. I format the pc 4-5 times but problem still persist. any idea ?this is the dump files : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au3Ijt-BN9ytiRS8H9s_mCMGQ7nU?e=QJscbN...
  7. Keep getting blue screen even after multiple format

Keep getting blue screen even after multiple format: PC keeps bsod. I format the pc 4-5 times but problem still persist. any idea ?this is the dump files : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au3Ijt-BN9ytiRS8H9s_mCMGQ7nU?e=QJscbN...
  8. PC keeps getting blue screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps getting blue screens.: I've done everything from reinstalling my GPU drivers, verifying file integrity, verifying for RAM issues, updating my computer, uninstalling some programs, but nothing seems to make the issue stop. More often than not, my BSODs are caused by "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"....
  9. Keep getting blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5
  10. My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.: my computer is infected with viruses and the virus name is vir renamer 1, i got 90+ of them, then i keep getting bluescreen, so i quarantined them with malwarebytes in safe mode. and after a day i ran a scan again and i got 10 more viruses then i quarantine them again. after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep getting blue screen

2. bluescreen even after reset

3. bsod keeps showing after reset

4. keep getting blue screen even after i reimage,
  5. computer blue screen even after reset,
  6. blue screen after format pc,
  7. pc keeps bsod after reset,
  8. blue screen even after full reset,
  9. computer getting blue screens after reset