Windows 10: Keep getting blue screen memory management a1 bug check reboots, several times a day

Discus and support Keep getting blue screen memory management a1 bug check reboots, several times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff900ed6df150, 0x0000200000000000,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinS38, May 3, 2021.

1. JustinS38 Win User

Keep getting blue screen memory management a1 bug check reboots, several times a day

DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff900ed6df150, 0x0000200000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a231406f-9818-4129-aaae-90417f9de12b.

:)

JustinS38, May 3, 2021

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 3, 2021
  3. Memory Management BSOD when starting computer up for the first time each day, reboots and works fine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems that you are getting Blue screen of death while starting up the computer for the first time each day.
    The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    bug check has a value of 0x0000001A. This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the RAM size and how many RAM sticks are installed on the PC?
    • Did you overclocked the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes prior to this issue?

However, to analyze the root cause of the issue and to find the faulty module, we need the dump files. You can locate the dump files in the location C:\Windows\MiniDump, then upload them on OneDrive and share the link with us.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

Method 1: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

1. Press Windows key or click on Start Menu and type Memory Diagnostic.
    2. Select Windows Memory Diagnostics and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Clean boot

Try booting your PC in clean boot. Refer to the article on
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Also, you may
    not be able to use some programs in clean boot.

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Additionally, refer the steps as mention in this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errorsrefer
    (While using my device)

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting blue screen memory management a1 bug check reboots, several times a day

1. Keep getting blue screen memory management a1 bug check reboots, several times a day - Similar Threads - Keep getting blue

2. Bug Check Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Check Reboot: HelloJust had my PC screen go black then restart event viewer says it was a "BugCheck"I have a memory dump file which was created https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-reboot/df4d480b-adf7-4436-bab9-58b145499f0b
  3. Bug Check Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Check Reboot: HelloJust had my PC screen go black then restart event viewer says it was a "BugCheck"I have a memory dump file which was created https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-reboot/df4d480b-adf7-4436-bab9-58b145499f0b
  4. Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled...

Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled...: Hi All, It seems ever since I've custom build this PC, it occasionally crashed. Almost never during gaming, but if I am working or using Zoom, crashes had a high chance of occurring. Now it feels like it crashes several times a day.I've tried to reinstall windows, but it did...
  5. My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day.

My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day.: HI I'm hoping somone can help. This has been happening for a while now. I have reset the computer and I have had the RAM and motherboard replaced, it helped for a while but it's started happening again more often. The last error I got was "The computer has rebooted from a...
  6. BSOD with the severe memory management error bug check 0x1A

BSOD with the severe memory management error bug check 0x1A: Hi there, I get the famous BSOD with the severe memory management error bug check 0x1A. The parameter 1value of the bug check is 0x61948 which is nowhere documented at least, I haven't found it anywhere. 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061948, 0x0000000001000000, 0x0000000000000001,...
  7. Computer keeps rebooting due to bug check

Computer keeps rebooting due to bug check: This has happened multiple times since I first built my computer, I've tried most other advice I've seen for similar error messages. It only seems to happen when I'm playing games, but I have had it happen once out of the blue. The error message I copied from event viewer is...
  8. comoputer is rebooting itself several times a day.

comoputer is rebooting itself several times a day.: The computer bluescreens, says there is a problem and needs to restart. This happens several times a day and is causing me big problems I copied an item from the event viewer that I think might have a clue. Can anyone look at it and tell me now to fix or suggest anything I...
  9. Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day: Hey, Recently my Computer has been Blue Screening several times a day, ever since I did some windows updates. I have uploaded the dump files to one drive and was wondering if someone could give me some insight into what might be causing the problem? Thanks Sam...
  10. Getting memory management error blue screen many times a day immediately after latest win10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting memory management error blue screen many times a day immediately after latest win10...: I never got blue screen. I install the updates and the same day I'm getting that blue screen over and over again I get it almost everytime I try to turn my pc off, so I get to never leave my apartment or go to sleep because I cant just turn my pc off without having to wait...